Announcement December 3, 2020 FOR CONGREGATIONS

by pixel 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

Announcement

December 3, 2020

FOR CONGREGATIONS

1. COVID-19 Vaccine Information: Several COVID-19 vaccines may soon be approved and

become available. Some have asked if these vaccines contain blood or blood fractions. We

have confirmed that the COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by Pfizer and BioNTech (COVID-19

mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2) does not contain blood or blood fractions. As details become available

regarding other vaccines, additional information will be provided. Medical care is a matter

for personal decision. We do not attempt to make choices for others.

_____

I just sent a copy to Atlantis

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks Pixel. That ties in nicely with the thread about their past opposition to vaccines.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Whether it has blood or not is the least of my worries with this torture shot. Having my DNA altered in ways that make my body break down during the next 3-5 years, causing all sorts of serious diseases that lead to much suffering, ALL MANDATORY, is the issue. It matters not whether or not it includes that little bit of blood.

And that goes for all of the candidate vaccines. They all create DNA alterations, they all cause weird diseases that you will have no recourse (yet they are mandatory, in every country through the whole world), and they are intended to make greys out of the whole human race. You will have the RFID chip that goes with the vaccine, so there is no hope for us to advance.

And this is whether or not the washtowel bans, requires, or stays out of it. They can create the extra layer of persecution just so people can worry about refusing it "for joke-hova". But, joke-hova wants us all to suffer, and this torture shot will make everyone suffer. I believe that the washtowel will, instead, take the side of requiring all jokehovian witlesses to take the shot "to render Caeser's things to Caeser". Not that anyone will have much of a choice--you refuse it, you get hunted down with that tranquilizer gun and forcibly injected with your torture shot.

• carla
    carla

I have not seen any reports from the wt about using aborted fetal cells in vaccines, do they have a stand on this? just a few quick google links in case you were unaware of it-

https://www.verywellhealth.com/do-vaccines-contain-aborted-fetal-tissue-260337

https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/COVID%20Vaccine%20Page/COVID-19%20Vaccine%20Fetal%20Cell%20Handout.pdf

( I also do not understand how they can use bovine or other animal blood/cell products considering their view on blood transfusions, but I suppose that should be a separate thread....)

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Hate to say this but too bad the vaccine doesn't have blood. Just to put the organization in a bind!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

pixel:

Yes, my friend we received the letter and thank you so very much! Happy Holidays to everyone, and it's ok to spike the Eggnog!

Atlantis!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete
    We do not attempt to make choices for others.

That's Precious.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

"That's Precious."

It certainly is. When I read it I was immediately reminded that taking a blood transfusion is still on the books as being a disfellowshipping offense!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Oops, double post.
  • Harry
    Harry

...but will we will mentally influence people into doings things by are own discretionary opinion and take action against those in form of punishment who dont comply accordingly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit