Convention Releases 2016 available on JW.ORG

by Designer Stubble 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Ugh. The hope for what we do not see video is going to be a trip. It opens with an ambulance taking a JW with a blood card to the hospital. Lovely!

So much for not doubling down on blood. I'll watch and see what this mess is about.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    thats very interesting the first RC without a printed release, I wonder if the future of the RC could be in doubt?
  • sir82
    sir82

I wonder if the future of the RC could be in doubt?

Never. They are too much of a cash cow.

WTS rakes in $$$ millions of dollars of contributions at RCs every year with virtually no overhead, aside from facility rental (which, typically, are indoor sports arenas not in much demand in the summer).

My prediction: RCs will become 2-day events, but only be held at JW assembly halls. The drop in contributions (2 days vs. 3 days) will be offset by the lack of a rental cost.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Sir thats what I think, holding them in vast sports stadiums are a thing of the past because of the huge cost and safety requirements etc, indoor arenas must still be very expensive though, holding them in their own CA halls must be the way to go for them now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit