My Son's wish granted from Make A Wish

by azor 24 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

Thank you everyone.

JWdaughter my son is a leukemia survivor.

I truly am grateful to all the people who volunteer their time and money to make dreams like this possible. It goes to show how good all these "worldly" people are.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thats good news azor he is only about 10 yrs old right ? that must have been a very traumatic time for all of you , I hope the trip is as sensational in reality as it sounds .

And I hope your son has kicked this disease for good. Worldly people have a lot more heart than most JW`s will ever have.

take care

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Great news for you and have a fantastic time!

• cofty
    cofty

That's brilliant, I'm so pleased for you. Have an amazing time!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

We went on a Disney Cruise (Magic) about 6 years ago. We'd been on several cruises before. Considering the cost, we were expecting top-notch service. Honestly, it was "meh". The food in particular, was truly sub-par. Entertainment was good, rooms were very nice. Characters were around. Disney's private island "Castaway Island", is truly awesome. They have clear tubes and you go out in the ocean, lay on the beach, etc. Food there at the grille was good and fresh. The water was fantastic. Enjoy your cruise and family time.

• carla
    carla

Have a wonderful time!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Enjoy!

• Perry
    Perry

Bon Voyage! Hope he has LOTS of fun.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Best wishes to you and your family. I hope y'all have a great time. Bon Voyage!

• eva luna
    eva luna

Azor

You got me all teary eyed....Happy ones.

Have a blast and take a lot of photos.

and yes, a good reminder to give back, it literally raises our endorphins and any one that is a witness.

Hugs to your little dove

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit