New Letter: Announcements and Reminders

by Brian J 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

Minimus gives a shit because he read it and added his post to the thread. I’d presume those who really don’t give a shit would have neither read the OP or commented.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

@Minimus, I am sort of with you, but I have learned that those things are in fact meaningful to others. They don't mean much to me, but they speak to others.

Brian J, thank you for your efforts.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

What Brian J said...

I know they are trying to simplify but it all is such a confusing mess.... Forms, Dates, Calculators, Committees, Logins, Publisher Record Cards.....Jesus would barf
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...glad to be free of this crap!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

It's this sort of letter ie a letter about reducing the number of letters - lol ironic - that perpetuates the illusion amongst "appointed brothers" that all this crap actually means something. Sad really.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The first part of the form will contain information for the elders only. If there are announcements for the congregation, these will appear on a separate page of the form. Instructions on the form will indicate which announcements are to be read to the congregation and/or posted on the information board when applicable

When i was first contacted 59 years ago now ,it was emphasized that their is/was no Clergy laity class among Jehovah`s Witnesses .

It was obviously a lie then as it is now.

{Note : They do claim Clergy /Laity Penitent in a court of law don`t they }

"The rank and file of Jehovah`s Witnesses are like mushrooms keep them in the dark and feed them bullshit" .

• minimus
    minimus

Steve, just because I commented ...it doesn’t mean i give a shit . I comment a lot in your posts and I don’t give a shit.😐...blue, my avatar changed somehow and I never tried changing it again

• Sliced
    Sliced

Brian J---

Thanks for any info you can present here in this forum. Certain bits of information like this are not known by the average JDub and can be useful when reaching out to others in these positions... Appreciate it!

• oppostate
    oppostate

It does matter to elders and makes them feel so special to be getting these announcements and reminders.

It means momma WT is keeping them in mind.

@Min

Your current avatar suits you, although kinda scary. But I much preferred the 7-Up spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lpq6o7vU7M

• Sliced
    Sliced

Oppostate- exactly.... to them, this is high level. So, for the average Joe to KNOW what they KNOW sometimes blows their minds... ehhh? Knocked down several notches on the big JWDOM Pole. Anything someone throws out on here is useful to someone somewhere, never under estimate it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit