Re: Quarterly Organizational Accomplishments Video Series

by pixel 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos
    SS: (sugar shane) "The Reich shall be Victorious!" Victorious retreat.! siegreicher Rueckzug.
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

And for what, for my damnation and that of everyone in the world? Everything you donate in that box goes toward spreading damnation, LIE-bles, and despair worldwide. Whatever projects are completed will spread dirty energy in that part of the world, and you are helping joke-hova to enslave the world. What really needs to be done is to get that damnation book out of people's homes, not spreading more.

Additionally, think of what you could do with the money. Is that new project going to help you prepare for the day when your currency is worthless? Are you going to really enjoy that new project? And I mean more than crafting, doing recreational activities such as swimming, skating, sledding, skiing, going to that amusement park, having that pet rat (or dog) you always wanted, or watching a favorite movie? And, if you don't do that very much, what about putting some away? I am sure you can get more out of donating the money to APMEX in exchange for a Canadian Maple Leaf or Silver Eagle instead of donating it to the Worldwide Damnation Fund.

If they are "suggesting" you donate 24 toilet papers a month in various things per publisher, and you have 4 publishers, you are wasting more than a roll of silver dimes' worth per month. For that, you can get tickets to a ski slope, a day at the theme park, watching several movies, or a whole roll of Mercury dimes. It is worse if you are a hounder, since then you have to make up the shortfall for the whole congregation. In some months, that can add up to more than two rolls of silver quarters thrown away. Obviously, that is not even including time and money wasted in field circus and similar expenses--just the outright Worldwide Damnation Fund donations.

And, while watching the videos, ask yourself if what is pictured is worth giving up one or more of the above activities to damn the whole world.

• pixel
    pixel

Will someone leak these videos soon?

You bet.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

Good. Sooner the better.

BTW, I doubt they're going to show, in any amount of detail, where the donations are going.

I just happened across this from the Methodist website, and I'm sure other 'mainstream' denominations & secular non-profits have the same info readily available to the public: http://www.umcor.org/UMCOR/About-Us/Financials

I have yet to see anything REMOTELY like this from the Watchtower. I'd like to shove reports like the one above in the faces of some of the more arrogant elder types, and ask em,' "can you please show me the money?"

• Naoscillator
    Naoscillator

War Is Peace

Freedom Is Slavery

Ignorance Is Strength

• wifibandit
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

This video will be considered the week of June 27, 2016 during the local needs part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=524wW1JQRD4

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Better known as the Quarterly Sales and Expenses Report

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Bragging for the Glory of "The Org"
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    On the other hand, if time remains after the video is shown, then the brother assigned the part may use the time to address local needs.

What happened to addressing local issues? Does South Africa seem local? The World is a small place......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit