October Wt- The Babylon The Great Issues

by truthlover123 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Since Jw's are getting directive to not deal with any part of BTG, can u verify any halls, assembly halls, sold to a religious institution in your area? Would be eye opening to verify they have done u[ contracts to sell off properties to an " evil religious organization." After all, they have pointed openly their fingers at those who have child abusers in their ranks, when they are swimming in the same alligator pool.

Even if it wasn't a religious org. what about things condemned? Martial arts, yoga, blood coillection, etc.

• blondie
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Good point truthlover 123

i`m sure your going to get a lot of examples of the organization selling real estate to BTG.

Where , as if a R&f member had any dealings with BTG ,they would have been counselled if not punished for doing so.you cannot work for them or be employed by them or do any work as a self employed person for them .

Their have been numerous examples on this site where WT property has been sold to other christian religious organizations ,and nothing much has been said about the hypocrisy of them doing that from the rank and file members of the religion.

Do not do as I do, do as I say . GB/WT policy.

• blondie
    blondie

Martial arts, that brings back memories. An elder's wife told me she was taking Tai Chi. I mentioned that was the first level in martial arts. She said no it's not.

I looked it up for her and made a copy of a flyer from her class where it described that Tai Chi is also used for defense as a martial art.

Just Google Tai Chi martial arts to see what I mean. Of course, she kept taking the class. If it is not specifically forbidden in WT publications, jws find a way around any info from outside the organization. That doesn't stop the WTS from using outside non-jw info to support their wacky ideas.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

I live in NJ - and the circuit i was part of is getting reorganized (condensed).

I know of 2 halls (though there could be more because all this is Top Secret still) that are getting sold, and in my area 6 congregations are being ripped apart and shuffled to make only 4.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I read the October issue and came to the conclusion that they are still the sect I left 10 years ago.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit