CO zoom visit this week part deux

by nowwhat? 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So within a week He changed the end time chain of events. This time he said false religion will be along side with the govt. Powers when they declare peace and security! And twice he said how the last days have covered the 20th and 21st century. Talk about throwing crap against the wall and hope something sticks!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

We are getting so far away from 1914 that I can see an " Overlapping Last Days" idea coming soon LOL ! Or maybe another Date is chosen as significant to "look forward" to ?

This constantly shouting " Wolf ! Wolf! " like the Peter, of the Fable, is wearing very thin surely ? Or at least it will, when things calm down again over the next year or two.

• alanv
    alanv

The religion has completely changed now. JWS have no interest at all in answering peoples well thought out questions. All they want are people who just meekly agree with everything they are told. They are simply not capable any more in answering questions about why JWs have the doctrines they have.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Gone are the days when you could have a reasonably good discussion with a JW on your doorstep ,nowadys all they want you to do is if you don`t take any literature is look up JW.Org where you will find an answer to whatever question you pose ? NOT

They should stop calling themselves Jehovah`s Witnesses because the last thing they want to do is Witness for Jehovah ?

And there certainly not witnesses for Jesus ,How about "Watchtower witnesses" ? " Watchtower`s Governing body Witnesses " ?

Thats probably more descriptive of them .

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

They have zero legitimate connection to the Scriptures. Old or New Testament.

• Half banana
    Half banana

I think that the stuffing has fallen out of this religion.

However if you have had a Watchtower lobotomy, you will think: Isn't the governing body wonderful! Giving us new light to stay faithful up to Armageddon........

The CO missed out a detail in that the last days were also in the 19th century according to their own history. Three centuries in which the Watchtower announced fake news.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Good point the last days started in 1874 so the last days have spanned three centuries! So it's really the last centuries!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

@smiddy3

How about "Watchtard witlesses" ?

• Overrated
    Overrated

For 140 years WT still can't get it right where it makes any sense.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

I recall for so many years I always looked forward to listening to the CO give talks. It’s as if their speaking ability and information was so much better than our KH elders. Now i see them much differently. There just another man talking about the same information and the same scriptures every other man has been speaking from the platform for decades. Same shit spewing out of their mouth, but from a different face and voice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit