Thank You Simon!

by Blueblades 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

August 04,2002 was the day that I became a member of this forum.I cannot begin to list the names of individuals and posts that have had an impact on my family.

I want to take this opportunity to express my thanks to all of you here for the LOVE ,HELP and SUPPORT that has been given on this forum.

Thank You Simon!

Blueblades

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

A good news story! That's real nice.

Glad it's helping you in your journey, Bluesy.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks Blueblades. It's nice to get positive feedback.

I'm glad the site has been useful to you - it's breen great having you here

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey Simon, this is in no way a crack on you, but do you have a life? I just noticed you have over 9200 post's and climbing. Geez, I hardly get time for a few posts a day. Don't you have severe eye strain. lol

• minimus
    minimus

Thank You Simon!!!.....I've posted this before and I will say it again, We DO appreciate everything that you've done here!!!!! You are the man!!!.......And thank you for trying to be patient with those you may not see eye to eye with.

• Simon
    Simon
    Hey Simon, this is in no way a crack on you, but do you have a life? I just noticed you have over 9200 post's and climbing

Well, I have the ultimate excuse that I've been on here longer than anyone else ... but, erm ... no, I don't have a life (sob)

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well, I have the ultimate excuse that I've been on here longer than anyone else ... but, erm ... no, I don't have a life (sob)

Well, Jehovah willing......

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Congrats Blueblades on your milestone! It's nice to have you here you contribute a lot to the forum.

Simon I'm sure we, I, me everyone doesn't say it enough, YOU ARE VERY APPRICATED FOR ALL YOU DO TO KEEP THIS BOARD OPEN!!!!

Kate

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Once again thanks to you all,Ozzie,Minimus,Simon,and you too Bickerchick for making me feel welcome.This first year has been a great eye opener for the family

• berylblue
    berylblue

Great post, Blueblades.

I echo the sentiment.

Rosemarie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit