There is no heavenly calling, it is a wishful thinking of JWs

by Abraham1 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"Poor in spirit." What is that supposed to mean, not having any sort of will? Just like the greys--and they wonder why I think of Christi-SCAM-ity in general as equal to communism?

• a watcher
    a watcher

You obviously have never received an invitation to partake. There is no 'wishful thinking' involved.

• jhine
    jhine

A watcher so where does the idea of two hopes come from ?

Jan

• a watcher
    a watcher

Jan, good question. Perhaps 'little flock' (Luke 12:32) and 'other sheep' (John 10:16)?

• jhine
    jhine

I really can't make out which side you're on Watcher. Some of your comments seem JW led and others not . Tbh l was expecting a WT quote in answer to my question .

I apologise that l am clearly not understanding you properly.

Jan

• a watcher
    a watcher

Jan, no need to apologize. I don't completely understand myself. I guess I'm a disappointed (with the earthly org) but devout (to the heavenly org) JW.

• jhine
    jhine

So when you say heavenly org. I'm confused . I assume that you don't mean the GB .

Jan

• a watcher
    a watcher

The heavenly org consists of the spiritual beings who reside in heaven: Jehovah, Jesus, and the angels.

• jhine
    jhine

Sorry , not looked on here for a while

. I understand . So could you be part of another church group then? There must be one with a Theology that is closer to yours. Or are you tied in by family?

Jan

• a watcher
    a watcher

No, it's JW or nothing for me, and no, I'm not tied in by family. JWs basically ARE my 'family' and though they disappoint me, they're still 'family'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit