2017 Regional Convention Outlines

by accesible 23 Replies latest jw friends

• George One Time
    George One Time

@objavitelj Wouldn't it be wise not to mention such info? We all like the leaks to continue.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

It would be good not to share these or in fact any passwords on public forums.

Each elder who is assigned a talk in the convention receives his specific outline as a PDF in his inbox on jw.org.

For any convention, the entire zip file for the Talk Outlines is provided only to the following individuals:

1. Convention Committee Co-ordinator

2. Program Overseer

3. Rooming Overseer

4. Audio-Video Department Overseer

Each of these department heads are given access to a separate convention domain in the local elders domain, where they can download materials for their departments which includes the talk outlines.

Each overseer who has access to these outlines and other materials are given unique passwords which is different from his convention domain password. These passwords are shared through a letter sent to the Convention Committe Co-ordinator. Usually, the Audio-Video Overseer will share his password with a volunteer/key-man with whom he is working so as to print the talk outlines and use it during the video and demonstrations rehearsals before the convention

The branch can easily come to know which overseer has been assigned with this password which can land him in unnecessary trouble and pain.

Hence, it would be good not to share passwords on public forums, instead can be shared through PM for those who want it.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

WOW - after looking at all the outline - OMG so boring!

Maybe they will have exciting videos of UN Troops invading Kingdom Halls!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

It's NOT a password issue

PM sent to wifibandit

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Each overseer who has access to these outlines and other materials are given unique passwords which is different from his convention domain password. These passwords are shared through a letter sent to the Convention Committe Co-ordinator. Usually, the Audio-Video Overseer will share his password with a volunteer/key-man with whom he is working so as to print the talk outlines and use it during the video and demonstrations rehearsals before the convention

The branch can easily come to know which overseer has been assigned with this password which can land him in unnecessary trouble and pain.

So much secrecy. It's almost as if they Watchtower Society is a cult that likes to keep most of their members in the dark. <insert sarcasm here>

• objavitelj
    objavitelj
    @objavitelj Wouldn't it be wise not to mention such info? We all like the leaks to continue.

That's why I brought your attention to this! Why he himself (or his wife) revealed such info? It is not me who revealed it!

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Checkout this nugget from the 26th outline:

• NikL
    NikL

Thanks to the original poster for this!

Now I am thoroughly depressed thinking about being there though.

Looks so monotonous.

Can't wait till it's over!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I hope a moderator can delete the password that has been posted, just to be safe.

The other matter mentioned by objavitelj and darkspilver is not an issue. The document that was posted in another thread and on other forums had been edited. Just to be safe, I have made further edits. I hope this also helps readers know that precautions are taken. The vigilance is much appreciated. Better safe, than sorry!

Now, on to the matter at hand:

Browse without downloading here: CO-tk17-E

Also available here: 2017 Regional Convention outlines in English

• objavitelj
    objavitelj

What about videos? Will they also be leaked before RC?

TNX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit