Another one Out!!!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

I am over the moon today!

Just want to share my joy with all of you. Just yesterday my closest n bestest (for emphasis) friend hugged me so tight n so long n revealed that my friend is starting to feel normal again. The friend has been POMO for a little while , ; this was after some nudges from me n some of my friends own observations and I have been helping friend to see the wrongs,lies ever since.but going through bouts of depression a little . Thankfully after a lot of patience n tears while helping my friend, my friend is healing.I am top of the clouds to hear that my friend has started feeling normal again coz there is a lot of injustice been done to my friend .this has been so much upsetting n hurting . We are celebrating this weekend ,going away to a beautiful resort n having the time of our life! Another one out n starting to think live, laugh for own self n out the control-cult. Our friendship will reach new horizons now . Its feels so good to have my best n closest friend back. We do have some way to go yet but together all is possible! Life can begin ! My new phrase:

If it's(any cult) making you a bitch

Best to stay out of it!

(use of word bitch just for rhyming,)

That makes 8 who I have nudged!

Zing

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I'm really happy for your friend and for you. Have a great weekend!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@ Xanthippe

Thank you so much.I am just reeling .I am drunk with happiness.

Have a grt weekend too!

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

I think you're a better friend than you are a poet. Always nice to read these sorts of posts.

Happy for you.

• zeb
    zeb

..........live long and prosper in wisdom and love..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" Happiness comes from freedom from fear, lies, ignorance and corruption "

You can personally evaluate things or subjects on your own relating to secular knowledge, traditional holidays, social community activities or whatever.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Congratulations to your friend for seeing the truth about the 'truth'.

Thumbs up to you for finding ways to give them a bump and helping them reason for themselves.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

You'll know the truth and the truth will set you free :)

Yippee

• The Fall Guy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit