JW TV - Britain Branch Report

by Listener 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    SF, Bell must have been one of those names that passed me by, Gooch,Ellis,Andrews,Parkin,Drage were the UK Bethel bigwigs I recall when I was a jw in the early 1990's. The Romeo (Luigi) story was piss poor though and if you were in attendance you would have nervously laughed out of embarrassment than actual appreciation of the joke, not that the event ever happened at all, another lie or exaggeration.
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    JB First met him when he was 17 - 18. I have watched his blue-eyed progress ever since.
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

Same old happy talk, anecdotes about 'the ministry' that may or nay not be true.

So Jehovah helps them find property now?

As a realtor, he sucks.

• HappyOutsideTheBox
    HappyOutsideTheBox

Isn't it strange when you see someone after many years and think - 'my goodness he looks so old!'

Peter was always smart and smiling (still is no doubt) but I couldn't help noticing his shaky right hand. Was that nerves or has he been ill?

He's a 'Company' man through and through.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Wonder if any who regularly collect the magazines from him are undercover apostates who promptly deposit them in the nearest trash bin?
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Some people find the magazines very helpful for the pet hamsters to use
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"The Governing Body, very kindly, have given us permission to continue..."

How magnanimous of them.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

pepperheart - "Some people find the magazines very helpful for pet hamsters..."

What, not absorbent enough for toilet paper? :smirk:

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Yes this is the bloke ! Top Bulldog in the UK Franchise !

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Branch report ought to be :

"We are selling it off to the highest bidder! Cutting the Human Resources drastically .The unwanted that we used to call family can go and make the best of it, Jehovah will care for them (giggle) .

We are heading for the sticks of Essex and saving a heap of money! Of course we won't be doing as much, but that is o k . It is not as though we are expecting to increase, is it?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit