New flip flop document - updated from last year

by Splash 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Splash
    Splash

About this time last year I uploaded a document as part of my going away post.

As stated at the time I had to lie low, and am still doing so. Sort of. Mostly.
    I pop up rarely to chip in when my 'ardour comes up into my nose' about something lol, but still read the leaks and back-and-forth between the members here. Keep up the good work.

Anyway, although I've not had as much enthusiasm for researching the WT as I used to - I reached a point where I was convinced in my own mind so didn't need to pursue it more - I have added about 3 pages per month during the last year to the document and hope it proves useful to someone or other. I'll not be adding to it any further now, but it just seems too much of a shame to keep it to myself if it might help someone else see the futility of believing WT teachings.

This forum is the author of the info, I'm just the collator. Well done you lot!
    If you've seen it all before or are fed up with these sort of things then no worries, skip on to the next thread, I won't mind at all.

All the best, Splash.

(flip flops Jan 2017)

• jaydee
    jaydee

I must have missed previous versions of this....

So I'm thankful for the share ......It's excellent,...

cheers.....

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Very extensive

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Thank you Splash. Yes, this is an excellent piece of work. I downloaded the first one a year ago, and just now downloaded the update.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Well done and appreciated. This is good data to use when the elders come for a visit.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

bumped

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

THANKS SO MUCH!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Wow Splash

That's awesome

Thanks heaps

• HappyGal
    HappyGal

Thank you Splash for sharing this compilation of flip flops. 176 pages! Wow!!! Appreciate your hard work on it!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Splash and everyone on this forum,

what an excellent and very useful compilation you’ve made. Of course it has gone already into my data base for future refence and use.

Actually I’m working on the informations provided by the w February 2017 :

THE WATCHTOWER, Study edition February 2017

page 26 par. 12

Q. 2. Since the Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible, what questions arise?

“WHO REALLY IS THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE?”

12 The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction. In fact, theWatch Tower Publications Index includes the heading “Beliefs Clarified,” which lists adjustments in our Scriptural understanding since 1870.

Taking their words ,I have checked all the refences given in *** dx30-85 Beliefs Clarified *** and *** dx86-16 Beliefs Clarified ***.

To make very short , pause fo a moment only , the refernces given by the Society’s Governing Body for the “clarified beliefs” listed in the Watch Tower Publications Index for last 16 years i.e. from January 1st 2000 until December 31st 2016.

All the refences –amount to an unbelievable total of 163 pages defining the Society’s Governing Body “explanations”, “adjustements”, “refined understanding”, “changed viewpoint “ , “clarifications “ “ for a total of 59 subjects “clarified beliefs”.-

I’m working on the rest of the references.

Greetings to all of you and thanks, thanks again to you Splash for using your precious time and dedication to provide this forum with your compilation.! .

JC MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit