Interaction with Cart People

by Lost and adrift 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

On a recent visit to our capital..such an adrenalin rush when I rounded a corner and spotted carters !!

Wandered slowly over and pretend to be interested..asked could I take mag...initial impression (and I'm in no way snobbish) was 2 scruffy looking dowdy sisters wich irritated me I don't know why....I was allways struggling as a single mum but refused to look like a tramp!!

Sister jumped asked if I was interested in religion I said no too much abuse etc ...she said she undwrstood and went on to blather about Catholic abuse scandal!!pointed me to jw. Orgy on back of mag...told me about download videos etc...I said oh I saw a video of ur leader

Oh she said all excited was it on jw land?

Me no he was being interviewed by royal commision....😂about abuse hidden by ur lot

I should watch it says me....she seemed to not take it in....

• oppostate
    oppostate
    ur leader

I love it! Good anti-witnessing.

Makes one want to carry a tablet with a link to the ARC deposition of "leader" Jackson to show them during cart-to-cart apostate service.

• OnTheWayOut
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Me: No he was being interviewed by royal commision....😂about abuse hidden by ur lot

Ha....I love that line....especially after she just threw the Catholics under the Bus for doing the same thing.

• talesin
    talesin

Noice! Tfs.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Actually that is a brilliant idea...

I still have the Jackson testimony at the ARC on my phone. I could easily say yes I liked the latest JWTV video and ask them to watch a bit 😂

• Listener
    Listener
    That's great. It's so funny that she told you to look at their video's and you mention one in return that she should watch. It's sad that they don't know what is going on in their own religion so well done for bringing it up.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I must remember that technique If ever I get the chance. I don`t see cart witnessing anywhere here .

smiddy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

xxxxxxxxx"I see cart people... standing around like regular people..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit