How to delete my account here?

by video 27 Replies latest forum tech-support

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

Truth hurts. Why do you want to quit in the first place?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Stupid forum!!!

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains
    Stupid forum

Never underestimate the power of Cognitive dissonance!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Stupid video for thinking this was a pro JWS forum.

It amazes me on how many indoctrinated flag waving JWS come to this forum and sign up for an account.

There are truly are some really dumb people in the world.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Video...We have already tracked your location. Your local Elders will be in touch soon!

• Chook
    Chook

The guilt of the wt mag has got this sheep well and truly. Hey Video just pray for our forsaken souls and mat the wt god bless your sorry arse.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

LOL ToesUp! I was paranoid about that when I first joined.

• steve2
    steve2

Poor video - appears as though he came on here in all innocence and only belatedly realised it was a forum for people questioning Jw organization.

I doubt his "God" will annihilate him for his oversight - but who can say for sure? So just to be sure, video needs to confess all of this to his local body of elders who will determine level of culpability. A Jw can never be too sure without elder-input.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

your here for good video, you can never escape!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I like the fact that you can look back over your own, and other's contributions here, and see an Evolution, some as dramatic as the Posters who came here to prove all us Apostates wrong and ended up joining our ranks.

Yes, I cringe at my views when I first left the Borg, but it is humbling to review them from time to time, it gives me a bit of empathy to newly awakened ones who join here.

I bet "video" approves of the JW Org's whitewashing of its History, and trying to hide all its past lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit