New Niece!!! Arrived on 8/2/03

by Xandria 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandria
    Xandria

Well Folks,

Many of you know we have been anticpating the birth of my sister's child. My sister T called and stated she went to the hospital on the 1st. I called expecting to speak to my brother or step today and my sister ansewered the phone!

The Hospital kept her 24 hrs. due to her b/p being high and they wanted to take the child C-section. My sister did not want to have it that way and began tearing the monitor pads off and was ready to bolt.

Which caused her b/p to go higher. They got her calmed and convinced her to stay. At 1 am she was 3 cm and they induced labor. The on call doctor was better than the two she had before hand. He came in and spoke with her about her concerns w/ the C-section. An with that he began helping her towards her goal of a vb. She knew about the 1% chance of a uteral tear w/ natural child birth~ since she had a c-section before.

The other 2 doctors were using that as a "scare tactic" for a C-section.

But this doctor Hodgkin~ helped her and at 10:48 am on 8/2 Cassidy Grace C~ came into this world. At 7lb's and 20oz. 21 inches. The doctor had her reach down after the shoulders were through and guide her child out, then pull her on to her chest. R~ wanted the bonding experience that she missed before w/ her first child.

Now she is at home, which me. She sounded so I thought at least she would be at the hospital over night.

I spoke w/ my sister T and we are very excited. Can't wait to see the little nipple nibbler.

Thought I would share the exciting news. What an anniversary present!

X.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

You know... if you are not satisfied with a delivery, you can have them pick it back up withen 48 hours for a full refund.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr
    The doctor had her reach down after the shoulders were through and guide her child out, then pull her on to her chest.

AWWWWWWWWW!

Have someone give the little ANGEL (nipple nibbler, come on! that's not nice!) give the little ANGEL a little kiss for me!

Mike.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    The doctor had her reach down after the shoulders were through and guide her child out, then pull her on to her chest.

OMG....I am speechless....Many thoughts come to mind.....

• Odrade
    Odrade

Congratulations sis T!!

Happy birthday Cassidy Grace!

• Xandria
    Xandria

Aww ty everyone. My sister T and I are very excited for our sister R!

Bendrr~ what's wrong with the term "nipple nibbler" ? After all if she is being breast fed that is what she is doing. It is not as if she is into whole foods just yet. Besides, she is a cute nipple nibbler .. as long as she is not biting yet. Those who have been mothers understand that... definately need a badge of honor ... or a order of the tough titties badge or something. Because those first months are hell! Chapped and all.. ouchie.

X.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Congratulations

• Xandria
    Xandria

Thank you Shelia!

I spoke w/ my cousin D and asked for her to go over since I am still so far away. She stated she will and give her a hand. I was not too please to hear that my step da, brother and her significant other left her alone with only her 2 daughters at home. ( R's daughter N is 4 and the baby).

Especially with her recovering from a VB in her weaken condition anything can happen. So D, promised me she would go over. She will be taking over some baby clothes and so forth.

X.

• outnfree
    outnfree
    was not too please to hear that my step da, brother and her significant other left her alone with only her 2 daughters at home. ( R's daughter N is 4 and the baby).

I nearly got divorced over a similar situation about 15 years ago! Don't get me started! lol

Congratulations ((((X))))), and welcome to the world, Cassidy! (We want pics!)

outnfree

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Congratulations Xandria, on you new neice Cassidy Grace.

Your excitement is contagious. You yourself are such the earth mother. It is good to see you so happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit