Bethel Economy

by sp74bb 34 Replies latest jw friends

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Revelation 6:6 KJV

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

This prophecy starts to be true in South Europe Bethels....

According to our sources, Bethel families have been asked to reduce their food allowance and even been informed that monthly contribution might not be paid.

Meantime, one of these branches is sending millions of € every year as donation to other WT structures, not to mention the 7 digit number on their bank account. Bethel members are not blind ;)

As you can imagine, some of these brothers have protested and have started class actions to protect their rights.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I don't understand why thier playing that thier so broke? We know they have made close to a billion dollars in real estate sales and thier still collecting 100 of millions of dollars through donations. This plus they don't have the overhead they once had with them going digital reducing publications etc.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

South Europe ... does this include Portugal's bethel?

Eden

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

The natives are getting restless. I think the next few years are going to be VERY interesting. We are hoping things will come back to bite WT in the a**.

• freddo
    freddo

I'll have some of what you're smoking.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

And Look! Behold! Another Robert King, Rick Fearon, or Cedars in the making. Sheesh.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Portuguese Bethelites are entitled to get social security paid by their "employer"... This false step will cost a lot of money and will make a lot of angry ex-Bethelites !

Spain do have the same situation regarding social benefits covered by the employer. Should it be understood that work without payment or compensation is a fraud? Interesting !

I feel that a contagious effect will start !

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

So you're implying a collective dismissal of the Bethel family . Those who were sent on their merry way before were left with nothing?

Eden

• sir82
    sir82

Bethel families have been asked to reduce their food allowance

Can you explain this? It sounds like Bethel will be serving less food at mealtimes, which makes little sense.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Maybe a mobbing tactic? Are they expecting to face legal actions from some workers?

Social security coverage in Spain for Bethelites appeared after an ex-Bethelite claim to the authorities.

Local sources in one country had mentioned that portions are getting less food and of poorer quality. So trend is to put Bethelites on diet I feel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit