Two APPAULING articles in one Watchtower - June 15, 2003 - SHAME ON YOU!

by Confucious 24 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Just one more thing that they should be ashamed of.

They are disgusting in how they judge other people, yet do worse things themselves. Indeed, shame on them.

Shamus

• logansrun
    logansrun

Shame, shame, shame. I see London, I see France, I see Watchtower's ridiculous stance.

haha.

Bradley

• jaded
    jaded

Hmm, reminds me of the "green handshakes" given to the DO's and CO's. But certainly that would not be considered a bribe by Watchtower standards. Yes, shame on you Watchtower!

• Confucious
    Confucious

Thanks Steph for the scan of the article.

I'm not judging the girl for taking the stance. That is her preogative.

But in actuality, how many examples do you know of "straining the gnat and swallowing the camel."

Honor your teacher in this case - seems to be corbin.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Better never take your boss to lunch. Or buy your wife flowers. It could be construed as bribery.

Wonder why JWs do such a meticulous job of cleaning convention centers before and after assemblies? Tell me they have no ulterior motives!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I tip builders a percentage; is it a bribe or a rebate?

What is the difference? Is the WT giving a bribe to get business done, or is it a tip?

Take a chill pill, WT.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Right on target ... the hypocrisy of the Watchtower is crystal clear ...

• mustang
    mustang

As the Bible said... two more "white-washed tombs filled with corruption".

As Captain Kirk said... "more snakes for Eden, Scotty".

Mustang

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Huh? What's Katarzyna thinking, going to college? Oh right, that unwritten rule changed, I forgot!

• Will Power
    Will Power

On the matter of bribery.....

didn't the WT offer Vicki Boer money to drop her case against them?

On the .25 political card....

I remember the day when a JW relative was reading the WT article about the plight of the Malawai people. She was sobbing at the "persecution" of her "brothers & sisters". At the time I knew nothing about anything - mexico etc.- but remember thinking about all the other tragedies in the world that although sympathized with, were not as tragic. If only I could have consoled with a mexican solution.

will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit