Should illegal immigrants be sent “Only” to Sanctuary Cities?

by I believe in overlapping 18 Replies latest social current

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"Trump card played" ~ Kairos

I like that!!!!!!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Should illegal immigrants be sent to Sanctuary Cities only - no, absolutely not.

They should be deported. End of.

You're welcome.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

in the UK, illegal immigrants have made legal immigration a very expensive process. my wife is a filipina, and its costing £thousands in visa fees for her to be with me.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Loveuni, yes, they should be deported. That's what common sense tells us to do, unfortunately not everyone possesses common sense...

• barry
    barry

If they stuffed their own country they will stuff up ours.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

I was just traveling last week on I-10 thru Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama and noticed several unmarked buses traveling east, more than usual, and looking at the small print on the side, saw the title "Larado LLC". Probably a contract bus company hired to transport people from the over crowded border towns to other states.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Of course, all those people coming from the 3 Mexican countries should be stuck in San Francisco. Common sense tells you that. Since they will be in SF they will become gay and solve the anchor baby problem. Yep, Trump move alright.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Absolutely Not Before being sent to Sanctuary cities they should be bused around to all of Donald Trumps property's and golf resorts so he can get the finest illegal immigrants at the best prices and only send the "leftovers" to San Francisco etc.

Oops forgot that "The Donald" had to fire and deport all his illegals previously when the spotlight was shone on the practice. Maybe Don didn't know what all his managers were doing ??

• minimus
    minimus

Sure, send them to the mayors who really want them. It’s a win win situation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit