I'm Back--Blondie

by blondie 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Always enjoyed your Watchtower rebuttal posts.

Hope you are well!

• Etude
    Etude

Welcome back. I'm back too and look forward to your very intelligent comments.

Etude.

• waton
    waton
    Welcome back. I'm back too and look forward to your very intelligent comments. etude

blondie, yeah we look forward to a rendering of paragraph per paragraph wt previews, so we can escape the etude ( french for study) ourselfs. can surely be done without coming into conflict with copy cat catastrophes.

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks for remembering me. I have not read a WT study article for 2 years now. The articles were getting to be wash, rinse, repeat 2 years ago. It is always a harangue about how everyone is not doing enough, should keep striving to be "perfect" although elders always excuse their official decisions that go awry, "elders are imperfect too" but the rest of the members are not making official

"judgments" about the spiritual standing of others. Hope everyone is doing well. Love, Blondie

• Incognito
    Incognito

Welcome back!

There was a topic of concern regarding your sudden disappearance.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Incase you are not already aware, Minimus is no longer with us.

• blondie
    blondie

Incognito, yes I saw that when started posting again. I met Minimus in person when we went out east one year. He was quite a character, firm in his ideas, and quite humorous. He enjoyed his life every day, and enjoyed being with people. He had been a salesperson most of his life. Blondie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

‘Owyergoin’ Blondie!

Someone commented on your Watchtower reviews. Who can forget? They were really analytical and, dare I say, downright interesting.

Like you, I look at Watchtower articles these days and find it difficult to see much there, they’re written in such a bland style, just indoctrination on top of indoctrination. Clearly the helpers haven’t added much depth to the teachings.

Anyhow good to see you’re still alive and kicking. Me too, just!

Cheers,

Ozzie🍷

• blondie
    blondie

ozziepost, I haven't looked at or read at WT for over 2 years. I have put my research skills to other things. But as far as general ideas, I can't think there is not a comment on JWN that might not cover it. If not, I always check www.jwfacts.com for past and current info on many subjects. Maintained by an exjw who lives in your general area (?)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Maintained by an exjw who lives in your general area (?)

Oh yes, i’ve enjoyed a pleasant meal with him but sadly, many years ago.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Welcome back Blondie!!!! 🙈

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit