June 29, 2017 TO ALL CONGREGATIONS Re: Branch Relocation - Newsletter (UK)

by wifibandit 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Thank you Wifi.

Looks like another recruitment letter. WT is looking for trained dubs. Free labor so they can continue to build their empire off the backs of the clueless rank and file! Follow the money!!!

• Half banana
    Half banana

or even cult delusion..........

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

"Temple Farm" a very apt name. A temple to the Governing Body where they farm people all day long.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I live in a road with about 40 two storey buildings. If they were all placed on top of each other they would be as tall as an 80 storey tower block.

If all the houses in in my town were placed on top of each other they could be the tallest structure ever built by a country mile.

So fecking what????

That bollocks is only surpassed by the statement that never has there been such a need for volunteers which is only a little less a pile of shite as trying to pass this immensely scaled down white elephant as some kind of evidence of God's blessing and "wondrous growth".

I am not sure if NK or the WTBTS of Britain is spewing out the best propaganda right now?

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

If the end is SO CLOSE why dont they pay people to build it and get all the jws out on the carts after all money is no good at the ending of the world

• smiddy
    smiddy

Why after all this time 130+ years are their still so many dimwitted jehovahs witnesses who donate their time energy and money as well as their expertise in whatever trade they have been fortunate to be in despite the GB not being a fan of higher education.?

Kingdom halls all over the world were built mainly by volunteer labour and donated building materials ,only to be sold off at a later date and the money going to Head office in New York /the Governing Body.

Nothing to the suckers who laboured all those hours in building these halls and get nothing back in return.

Their is a slogan in the world that says "their is a sucker born every minute "

My question is, Why are their so many suckers in the Jehovah Witness religion ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit