If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People

by George W Bush 26 Replies latest social current

• Amazing
    Amazing

Please excuse my sarcasim and understand that it is done in humor ... but ... you liberal goons are so deep in denial that you fail to understand the significance of the WMDs already found in just three (3) short months ... something the UN could not do in years ...

• They found nuclear bomb equipment and parts in the back yard of one of the Deck of Cards most wanted
    • They found good amounts of Serrin gas early on
    • They recently found Saddam's Air Force fighter jets, buried to conceal them
    • They found highly radio-active sites where fission by-products were contained
    • They found long range missiles capable of delivering large nuclear payloads
    • They found training camps used to support Al Qaeda, including a mock plane to practice hi-jacking
    • They found documentation showing links to Al Qaeda, including training manuals
    • They found documentation showing French cooperation in helping Saddam to evade UN inspectors
    • They found long range drones, capable of delivering nuclear and chemical payloads
    • They found mobile labs, weather baloon systems, for making chemical and Biological weapons.
    • While not WMDs, they found several mass graves.
    • While not WMDs, they found even little children in jails.

You are in flat denial ... you just need to admit that you have been influenced by the liberal left-wing radicals who have taught you to hate George Bush with a seething hatred ... and once you can admit that, then maybe you can begin to settle down and examine the facts in evidence.

Frankly, I don't care if they find any more WMDs or related material ... the mass graves and children in jail were good enough for me to justify the actions taken ... good riddence Saddam. Now George, we have a little problem with the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses ... could you send in a few good men to take care of the situation? - Jim W.

• Robdar
    Robdar

you have been influenced by the liberal left-wing radicals who have taught you to hate George Bush with a seething hatred ... and once you can admit that, then maybe you can begin to settle down and examine the facts in evidence.

Jim, no disrespect intended but, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! If you are so naive as to think that those of us who opposed this war with Iraq are simply Bush haters, I have some cheap real estate to sell you.

Granted, since this war, I do not love Bush. But I HATE Hillary and Bill. I dare (double dog) any "liberal left-wing radical" to try to influence the way I think. It doesn't work. No more than the "ultra right wing" crowd trying to tell me how to think. Thank ya very much.

It is time to realize that not all anti war people hate Bush. Once you all realize this maybe you will "settle down and examine the facts in evidence" instead of dismissing what we have to say out right.

I am glad that you feeling good again. It's very nice having you back on the forum.

Robyn

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

No I was not in favor of Clinton bombing an aspirin factory but again this was based on faulty intelligence. I would be against Clinton if he start an unprovoked war. As I stated earlier for you Bush lovers that have selective hearing, I am against Blair for sending troops into Iraq, although he is a left wing, labor Prime Minister. So I am against an unprovoked war,

Will

• Satanus
    Satanus

You bush supporters seem to think that bush or war opposers were automatically clinton supporters. Maybe there are a few, but i could see why clinton bombed iraq. It was just an action to distract from his problems at the homefront, increase his popularity a bit.

SS

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Francoise you confuse me, you've claimed to be a libertarian, yet you support bush. Bush has created the biggest government of any president, has spent more money than any president. I wanna know one thing, where the hell is Osama? Oh wait we were deflected by a war in iraq.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Amazing, if saying, 'liberal goons done in humor,' that is some sense of humor. Parroting my views is not because of having left or right views, why, because both parties are controlled by the elite rich. I have to contend with local bull-shit politicians who hide behind the mask of truth and honesty.

I'll repeat what I have been saying and asking all along , why can't they find WoMD's all these months when they KNEW the day after who committed the WTC tragedy, is that a tough question?

Francois, I believe in my views. Your analogy of a cow and a 10 point buck to one who grew up on a farm is somewhat naive of you, don't you think? The Bush family are members of the 'skull & bones society.' Let me remind you that an aged friend of mine was a personal friend of the Bushes. I'll let your imagination do the rest.

You have a wealth of knowledge but that doesn't impress me. My ancestors had bow and arrows, and I guess to the early Europeans these were considered WoMD's! I'll leave it at that.

Guest 77

• George W Bush
    George W Bush
    I wanna know one thing, where the hell is Osama? Oh wait we were deflected by a war in ir

You are correct, Osama is in hell where he belongs.

So how is the future mayor of seattle doing with his campaign? Have your acceptance speech all written out Tramua? I'm sure the personality you've presented on the forums will serve you well in getting elected.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit