Prayer for every day

by May1981 17 Replies latest social relationships

• May1981
    May1981

I`m May

I pray for every person in the world. You can also join my prayer. And may the Creator hear our prayers. My God. I thank you for this day. Thank you for everything that surrounds me. I know you can hear me. You are the creator and I am glad that you created me. Guide me on the right path. Give me the strength to walk this path.

P r a y

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Not to be cynical but there is always DONATIONS attached to these kinds of petitions ?

Doesn`t God own everything ?

What`s he always needing donations for ?

I`m sorry may1981 ,I forgot to welcome you ,stick around you might learn a lot about GOD on this forum.

Take care.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    May - I pray for every person in the world.

Why? It doesn't do anything.

smidster - What`s he always needing donations for ?

He made everything but just can't handle money.

Smidster - I`m sorry may1981 ,I forgot to welcome you ,stick around you might learn a lot about GOD on this forum.

Yep. Welcome. Approach with an open mind, not what some person in a funny hat says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6ILZAaAMI

Please watch this all the way through and let us all know your comments on it.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

HI May, Welcome!

I'm in. Prayers for the whole world is good [real] Christian thing!

The Truth Will Set You Free

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    tt etc -I'm in. Prayers for the whole world is good [real] Christian thing!

What good do you think it does and how?

What do you think of the milk jug analogy?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

If all of you send $10.00 to me along with your contact information, I will send you instructions on how not to be financially taken advantage of.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

May181 : Hopefully you are serious and not a troll!

May1981 : Let's say you are gravely ill and brought to a hospital. You have two choices :

1. Have the best doctors and nurses brought in, given medical attention with the best medical equipment and latest medications

2. No medical care, no medications...All you have is prayer to heal and walk out of the hospital

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Punk -- Great video, you infidel!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Doc - Punk -- Great video, you infidel!

I know.

Rulesy: Why doesn't God cure amputees?

• Island Man
    Island Man

Studies have been done on the effectiveness of prayer on sick patients. The conclusion: It makes no difference - except for when the patients know they're being prayed for - then they fare a little worse!

Wake up to reality. Abandon ancient superstitiality. Make-believe and imaginary friends are for children. Just because an idea feels good or is comforting, doesn't make it true. Reality doesn't owe you justice, comfort or hope.

Don't be like those criticized in the Bible at 2 Timothy 4:4. Isn't it ironic that Bible text says what it says when what it says actually applies to all who hold to irrationally religious beliefs because they find them pleasing to the ear and comforting?

God can't cure amputees for the same reason he couldn't defeat armies with iron chariots: he resides solely in the minds of men.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit