Televangelist seeks $54 million for private Jet, God told him he needs it.

by James Mixon 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Louisiana televangelist seeks donations for 54m privet jet. claims God is behind the idea. He stated "if the lord JC was physically on earth today, he wouldn't be riding a donkey". He has a point,LOL. This will be his 4th jet.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yep. He is not the only one.

Creflo Dollar did the same thing a few years ago. Guess what? He got the jet!!! There IS a sucker born every minute! As long as people give them the money, they will abuse it.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

"if the lord JC was physically on earth today, he wouldn't be riding a donkey".

Todays version would be a mountain bike. LOL

No different from the GB wanting Warwick and all of it's little niceties. Or a big grand studio with all the nice equipment.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    "if the lord JC was physically on earth today, he wouldn't be riding a donkey"

Jesus could have demanded an Expensive Chariot during his time but he was humble enough to request a donkey.

• LV101
    LV101
    Can you stand it?!! LOL -- gotta hand it to these good ole boys taking advantage of big business here in the US! The sky is the limit.
  • scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Louisiana televangelist seeks donations for 54m privet jet. claims God is behind the idea. He stated "if the lord JC was physically on earth today, he wouldn't be riding a donkey". He has a point,LOL. This will be his 4th jet.

Seems like money and pleasure are the things that do it for the leadership of that organization. The WT cares more about controlling their people than money.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

His explanation for asking for donation for a jet plane, "you can't speak openly to God on commercial airliner". Ok I know we all were scammed by the borg, but this guy Jesse Duplantis has no shame. You folks have given me three jets since 2006 so why not the best.. God told him I want you to believe in me for a Falcon 7x..

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

No different from the Borg, well actually, it is a bit different, the old guys in Brooklyn, I mean Warwick, set the whiskey bottle in the middle of the table and think of ways to get their blind followers to donate more money and of course the blind followers eat it up and donate.

• myelaine
    myelaine

If the Lord was physically on earth today, we'd be called to go to Him! (Zechariah 14:17)

And a real preacher would be thinking more economically...he'd want to get as many people there as possible.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yeah but he earned it by drawing a big crowd that will give him the money to get one.

Sound like he's praying on a real brain dead crowd of followers. Them's the benefits of preaching peoples brains into mush.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit