Circuit storehouse

by road to nowhere 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Got more info. Donate canned food, stable things. If there is a need go to family, friends, neighbors, food banks, government, then congregation, and next to last circuit. Circuit is broke because they donate to you know where. Guess who is last on the getting help list? But they do have WWW general funds.

Even named it after the Bishops storehouse

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ROAD TO NOWHERE:

While I can’t tell other people what they should do, if this is set up by Witnesses I wouldn’t go near it.

My money and provisions are not going towards people who ostracized me for having a full time job. Hell no and that’s the way it IS...You can rest assured that the bulk of the ‘help’ would go towards pioneers who NEVER wanted to work, plus whatever friends the elders like best.

It makes me shudder to think how screwed I would have been if I listened to these hypocrites years ago. I wouldn’t be Retired! Where on the distribution list of the charitable goods would I be??.. I would be shit Out Of Luck if I was at the mercy of these bastards!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

"Fend for yourselves!"

Jesus never said.

Circuit is broke because they donate to you know where.

"The silver is mine, and the gold is mine," is the utterance of Jehovah of armies. (Haggai 2:8)

• hoser
    hoser

Watchtower headquarters should be sending some money back

• skin
    skin
    Watchtower headquarters should be sending some money back

Will ever happen. They will be busy writing letters reminding all congregations that your yes means yes, so your monthly pledge payments need to be fulfilled. This is what happened to the congregation I am in after it fell short in $$ for 2 consecutive months.

• alanv
    alanv

Yes a new elders letter is basically reminding the sheep to carry on donating electronically as most are no longer going to the Kingdom Hall

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

We already have widespread purchase limits on so many grocery items. I will not donate anything to the washtowel, no matter how hard up they are. There are plenty of other people that need these items more than the washtowel does, and there is no way I am buying 3 of something with a purchase limit of 2 just so some xian rubbish organization can use it to create communism out of this. I would rather buy just the 2 I intend to use, and leave the third for someone else that perhaps has nothing in their pantries.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And, additionally, I will not be donating money, either. I do not know if I am going to be set back due to quarantine, whether or not I actually catch the virus. A 2-week paid leave is not going to do if I get coronavirus off and on, test positive after 1 1/2 weeks after being exposed, remain asymptomatic but still contagious for another 4 or 5 weeks, and then suddenly get very sick. Not that I am expecting that, but I do not want to give money to joke-hova or some xian rubbish that is attempting to curse people to just such an outcome.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ROAD TO NOWHERE:

More on this topic:

On a Reddit post somebody said that after the elders meeting with the CO, each congregation member was given an inventory sheet to fill out - wanting to know what kinds of non-perishables people have, what sizes and how many, same with medicines and cleaning supplies.

They say the purpose is not just to know who has a need...but who has a SURPLUS! This implies that they expect people to actually fill out a form and tell THE RELIGION literally how many items they possess in cabinets in their home!..This means some JW is going to tell YOU that you possess too many and should give some away! And the people are supposed to update the inventory every Friday....Can you imagine the balls? What gets me is the stupidity of anybody in that religion gullible enough to imagine somebody has the right to know what’s in your home.

This religion must imagine this is a commune and they have a right to take what they want. People there are really goddamn stupid and words can’t describe how this sounds to me.

This religion has sunk very far and I’m so glad I left years ago!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

They say the purpose is not just to know who has a need...but who has a SURPLUS!

My dad always said profanity is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcefully. Well dad, my mind is weak today, and I say, "FUCK THEM!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit