Steal in Iran and Get Your Fingers Chopped Off!

by minimus 19 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Three teens were convicted of stealing and the punishment is cut off their fingers. Some past punishments were finger and foot removal. Pretty barbaric but I bet they don’t have too many looters there.

• waton
    waton

not too many repeat looters anyway , works for rapists too. see

New York Times on Nigeria.

• minimus
    minimus

Rapists have to ask themselves , is it really worth it??

• jp1692
    jp1692

“Violence as a way of achieving . . . justice is both impractical and immoral. It is impractical because it is a descending spiral ending in destruction for all. The old law of an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind. It is immoral because it seeks to humiliate the opponent rather than win his understanding; it seeks to annihilate rather than to convert.” — Martin Luther King Jr. in his book “Stride Toward Freedom: The Montgomery Story” (1958)

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

The reason that I would be against this barbarity is because it would render a person helpless who cannot work. You would have yet more people around begging!

I would make a thief do community service to make up something to society.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Can we stop quoting M.L.K. as if his word is somehow law...

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Rapists have to ask themselves , is it really worth it??

Rape is a crime of power and violence, not lust.

• minimus
    minimus

Ok so it it worth the power and violence for the rapist who more often than not receives sexual satisfaction for his crime?

• waton
    waton
    Rape is a crime of power and violence, not lust. f218

,you must never have experienced the strength of the male sex drive. either way, the Iranian solution would render the rapist powerless. Their kind should be prevented from inflicting their crimes on the rest of us. They should be prevented from spreading their genes into the future humanity. imho.

as to the person with the shortened hands, They would be great greeters at walmart, baumarkt. banks. seeing the consequences of their craft would guide potential thieves' shopping / chopping experience.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Isn`t Iran the place where a female victim of rape can be stoned to death ? or am I confusing it with some other Muslim state.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit