My Personal Study

by The Real Edward Gentry 23 Replies latest jw friends

• The Real Edward Gentry
    The Real Edward Gentry

My current personal study is about the resurection.
    Besides the nine well known resurections (the Son of the zaraphath widow, the son of the shulamite woman, the man whose body touched Elisha's bones, Lazarus, Jesus, son of the widow Nain, the daughter of Jairus, Dorcas and Eutychus). There was Enoch who God 'transfered' so he wouldn't see death and Elijah who God took away in a flaming chariot hidden in a whilwind! As well as these there were the holy men ofJerusalem resurrected at the same time as Jesus. This last group is often overlooked and it is unclear what became of them. Rumours persist that they are still alive today though I find that unlikely due to Jehovah limiting the age of man to 1,000 years max.

Imagine if you had Elisha's bones and they still worked?!

In 1919 the first really big resurection took place (aka the early resurrection). The evidence suggests that around October 5th over 100,000 faithful men and women ascended heavenward to receive instructions in cleansing and governing and basic horticulture.

The resurrections of the future will be very interesting. Personally I don't think Hitler will get one. Charles Manson will be in a gray area and not allowed near vulnerable ones in case he refuses to become perfect. Many of the people will be bad and hard to deal with at first. The sex predators and shoplifters will have to be punished quickly. The 144,000 will certainly have their hands full so to speak. I think stealing will go away once everyone realizes how everything is free. Swearing will not be such a problem once they learn Hebrew.

YHWH is a god of order so I imagine the resurections will take place as part of an assembly program. Announcements of the names from the book of life. Such good times.

• waton
    waton
    sex predators will have to be punished quickly.

sex predators that re - offend will only be found among the survivors,

Jah's trumpet resurrected?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Are you serious!? I think you may be over thinking this.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks for another hilarious post.

I finally get it. These aren't serious posts. They are taking the mick out of jobo thinking.

Jehovah's trumpet has been resurrected.

Imagine if you had Elisha's bones and they still worked?!

Imagine if he still had the bone and it worked!

• Onager
    Onager

"The sex predators and shoplifters will have to be punished quickly."

Yep, it's satire. Or possibly trolling, if one were to be uncharitable.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

TREG, there wont be any resurrection, try and accept that, it cant work, it goes beyond all the realms of science,reality and basic common sense, a pipe dream, the brainchild of a madman, "the evidence suggests" you care to offer some? LOL

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"The sex predators will have to be punished quickly"?

What, quicker than the way the GB / Society handles these cases nowadays?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Correction

The 100 000 were raised on May 5th 1918....not October 5th 1919.

The rest is fine.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Such good times.

What could possibly go wrong?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I don't know which is funnier, this guy's posts or watching people take them seriously. Good show OP!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit