Who can come up with the punch line why JW's are not delusional.

by James Mixon 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Sometimes postive thinking is delusion.
  • Island Man
    Island Man

The doctor asked: "how did you come to that conclusion?"

The JW responded: "Well after spending 6 hours preaching to the Muslim and the Mormon they both were united in their hatred of me and were on the verge of cooperating together to put me to death by forcing a stool down my mouth, because they could no longer bare to hear the powerful words of truth I was sharing with them. Then I recalled Jesus' words that his true followers would be hated; and I also recalled how Jesus' sworn enemies also came together and cooperated to have Jesus put to death. All of that proved to me that I must have the true religion, because just like Jesus said, I was hated, and just like with Jesus, these two opposing false religious believers were willing to unite to kill me."

• DNCall
    DNCall
    JW response: Because we were chosen in 1919 and they weren't. See? I'm not delusional.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

All good punch lines. What is so funny about each of your punch line, that would take place

in that situation.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The next morning the Dr. speak with the JW, and the JW tells the doctor "Dr I'm not delusional anymore".

The doctor ask, how did you come to that conclusion?................Your punchline........

..."A Lion with a Beach Ball Told Me!"

Image result for Watchtower stephen lettImage result for small Arrow pointing rightImage result for Watchtower paradise

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Overlapping Generalizations - "Because the muslim and I decided to sacrifice the mormon and see which of our gods would light the fire first. I teased the muslim and told him that Allah must be taking a dump, that's why the fire won't light. He got all mad and set off his suicide vest, which simultaneously killed him, and lit the sacrifice on fire. Woo-hoo, thanks God!"

* snicker * Makes the point well.

x

Really, how do you tell if a religious devotee is being "persecuted" because he's "righteous", or simply getting a good beat-down for being an asshole?

• brandnew
    brandnew

THE SLURPY MACHINE IS OVERFLOWING !!!!!! , AND THE CAMELS ARE RUNNING WILD IN THE PARKING LOT.

JOHNNY..........DONT DISASSEMBLE......NUMBER 5 IS ALIVE !!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit