2021 Lapel Cards!

by Atlantis 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

This should work. I don't know how long the link will be active.

Atlantis!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Another link in case the one above becomes inactive.

Atlantis!
  • Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Thanks. I have no idea what I will do with this. Maybe dress up and get a fancy badge holder and a selfie with me in a suit? Just before I enter my favorite pub with my favorite girlfriend and post it on Instagram. Ooooooh, I need to have an "Administration" tag under my badge! Can anyone help me with that or do I just need to use a Word app/

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

No, I didn't say "Cleaning" badge! "Administration"! Please!

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

I used to print my badges out bigger than the normally issued ones. Almost like a 3"x5" card. Just like the Jews with their extra-long fringes on their outer garments or oversized scriptures on their forehead. In my apostasy, I was more spiritual because of the size of my convention lapel card. I also would decorate them with golden trim from a Home Arts and Crafts store and heated glue. I tried to make it work when I woke up, but, well, here we are. lol

• hoser
    hoser

Is that sister wearing jeans? That used to be a sign of spiritual weakness.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Hoser, I believe the photograph is not clear whether the sister's jeans are "blue jeans" or not. It would be a judgment call. However, certainly, the jeans she is wearing are not the popular jeans as shown.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Isn't it a 'virtual' convention? Do people need to wear a label card at home in case other people in the same house don't recognise them?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Sigfrid Mallozzi:

hoser:

Thank you! Those are some wild looking jeans!

Atlantis!

• Gorb
    Gorb

I hated wearing the lapel card in my youth. Never wanted to be a vissible part of a group even in my early days.

Gorby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit