Long Time Visitor New Member

by LogansRun 18 Replies latest jw friends

• LogansRun
    LogansRun

Just wanted to say hello, I have been visiting this site for a very long time and I feel like I know so many of you already, now you can get to know me but for now I'm fading so I cant give my complete story. I'm single but have "hardcore" siblings in the religion, thankfully I do have family who never expressed interest in the JWs. I really checked out years ago from to much mental abuse and no recognition for all that I gave to this organization. There are many things about my story that are similar to what others here have experienced. I"m finally putting all of your shared knowledge and helpful practical advice to use and getting out ! Let me begin this stage of my life with a BIG Thank You to all of you.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome!

Glad you found your freedom

Lisa🌹

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome to our asylum😊

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Hope I have been of some help. Welcome... and stick around, here that is.

• steve2
    steve2

I echo what others have said: Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

• skin
    skin

Nice pick for a username. I loved watching Logans Run when I was a kid.. Welcome to the board.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome ,LogansRun , glad to have you on board., enjoy your stay , and when you are ready , let`s Know more about yourself.

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!

You are amongst friends here.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Welcome LogansRun......................be careful you are not terminated (disfellowshiped) by the Sandmen (Elders) before you reach Sanctuary (escape from the organization).

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome Logan's Run

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit