by Je.suis.oisif 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It just grates my carrot :รท(

It Pick`s My Petunia!..

Image result for Pink petunia

• steve2
    steve2

Front page news in New Zealand a couple of months ago was a trend for families of recently deceased persons to receive unsolicited JW literature or some form of peddling JW messages that were ostensibly about comforting those who grieve but that were little more that shame-faced religious propaganda.

A theme in the reporting was JWs hit people when they are at their most vulnerable and probably least likely to make rational-minded, calm decisions. The JWs did not look good at all but were seen as grimly exploitative.

One of the local elders interviewed by media said that they would cease contacting grieving families (names and contact details included in media funeral notices). I wonder what headquarters thinks about that?!

• Mandrake
    Mandrake

We had arrangements for preaching at the cemetery.... I feel ashamed...

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've all made my heart lighter with your responses.

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

I was so disappointed when attending my Dad's funeral. None of it seemed to be about him. He deserved so much more than that :-( x

• skin
    skin

We know what the witnesses are told about the evil media. The evil media that make up these negative stories. So reports published in the news that put WT in an unfavorable light will not be read and we know that this information will not be addressed at the KH meetings. So continue to advertise by this means.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit