How JW ignore the help Felicity Sneesby got from the "World"

by StephaneLaliberte 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

It is not isolated cases either that bros. & sisters on welfare and disability payments , provided by the Governments , spend their time pioneering for Jehovah and not volunteering in any community aid program .

I have personally known of some such cases, the reason I posted the previous time.

The thing that J.W.`s can never get their head around if they even ever think of it ,.... is.

They are brainwashed that this system of things is under the control of Satan the Devil ,and everything to do with Govt.& Religion. We will concentrate with Govt. for this exercise.

Jesus was shown in a vision that Satan had all the Kingdoms of the world in his power and he could give them to Jesus if he did an act of worship to him . Jesus never denied that claim of Satan.

"The whole world is lying in power of the wicked one" , " The God of this system of things has blinded .etc......"

Now consider this :

Rom .13 :1-7 , Christians are told to be obedient to the Superior Authorities of this world , Governments of this world , because they are placed in their relative positions by Jehovah , and to defy them is to oppose the arrangement of GOD , bringing GOD`s wrath upon you.

So if you support the world , the superior authorities , the Governments , you play into Satan`s hands, and are supporting his interests .

So If you don`t support the world , the superior authorities , you risk the wrath of Jehovah , because it exists by the arrangement of GOD , and you find yourself in opposition to Jehovah God.

smiddy

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

That is why there are so many religion... The bible contradicts itself all over its pages. One religion will choose one statement and twist the meaning of the other while another religion will choose the other statement and twist the meaning of the first one. No one wins at believing every words in the bible as inspired by God.

The only place where I find that the bible doesn't contradict itself is in the idea that the righteous ones will be rewarded, the righteous ones being those who show love and are obviously good people.

A great number of people from every nations, races, all over the planet are righteous; perhaps even billions! Unfortunately, JWs believe that 99.9% of the planet is deserving of eternal destruction for people don't believe the same thing they do. None sense.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

smiddy - "...if you support the world, the superior authorities, the Governments, you play into Satan`s hands, and are supporting his interests... If you don`t support the world, the superior authorities, you risk the wrath of Jehovah, because it exists by the arrangement of GOD, and you find yourself in opposition to Jehovah God."

Goes a long way towards explaining why Biblical literalists seem to get so unhinged, doesn't it? :smirk:

"Way to go, doofus, you broke his brain!"

• the comet
    the comet

Just thought I'd pass this along, via a a guy from bethel who is a cinematographer for JWB-

Phelicity, the Australian sister from this month's JW Broadcast, has passed away. Hope to meet her in paradise to thank her for her faith! 😭

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Yes the funeral was today in her home town I'm told and to be confirmed she passed away in the U S .

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Here is the what was reported on the gofundme webpage.

https://www.gofundme.com/phelicitysneesby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit