Am I reading well?

by opusdei1972 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    http://jwsurvey.org/child-abuse-2/the-friday-column-governing-body-issues-apology-to-abuse-victims-announces-radical-policy-changes
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Yes, it's a joke for April 1.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

WOW!

you had me there buddy

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

“The Governing Body has concluded that while we still believe blood to be the sacred embodiment of life, it will be up to each Christian to decide whether to accept a blood transfusion when deemed necessary. Significant advancements in science, along with the understanding that Jehovah’s command to the Israelites and early Christians applied to the original Law Covenant, has revealed to us that transfusions are a personal medical decision. We trust that all of Jehovah’s people will respond positively to our increased understanding of the scriptures.”

If the above change were made by the Governing Body, it would cause many lawsuits against the Organization, and it would quickly be dismantled.

• Getmeout
    Getmeout
    I thought it was legit..my heart started pounding with joy! I can finally leave! And still talk to my family!! Nope...
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

It would have been acceptable if the Trump joke would have been first on the list to make it very obvious it was an April fools. Putting ''breaking news'' and then leading readers on a very traumatic rollercoaster about child sex abuse etc. is not acceptable. Period. I don't care how hard you're working to bring down the org. I just hope that nobody sees that stupid fooking article as the tipping point. Extremely poor taste!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit