AustralianRoyal Commission is big news in oz

by sherrie11 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sherrie11
    sherrie11

I understand sometimes we are focussed on Jdubs and do not put other religions as a priority on our list. We need to keep in mind any publicity is good ...

The fact that the ARC is currently looking at the Catholic problem is really a gift

As JWfacts said in his post. We can finally confront the witness's on their attitude on the Babylon the great! The great propaganda they have spread is now kinda null and void!

They are the same as all Christian religions!

They are the same as their arch enemy the Catholic Church

They are part of Babylon the great!

I am curious on whether or not the Pope will get rid of Cardinal Pell if so then quedos to him!

Will we see changes within the org?

Or will they continue in the bubble they are in. They are untouchable and we will not change! Thank you ARC thankyou for showing that most religious leaders believe they are superior!

Australia is the underdog.... Let's do it to set a trend a free people from religious oppression. Wordwide! And let's make a so called bible prophecy come true!

I am angry shout it from the rooftop! Network...Movie Network Peter Finch another great Australian!

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Go to Watchtower Documents Barbara Anderson's site. Type in ARC go to the last hearing of Geoffrey Jackson. Or. Simply go to Utube and type in the same name. G Jackson and the Australian Royal Commission. There is some excellent footage of this farce as it unfolded. G Jackson was a 'star' in the worst possible way and the RC were not fooled for a second. I promise

• cha ching
    cha ching

Thanks, Umbertoecho, it is heartening to hear that FINALLY someone is not fooled by the WTBS BS!

Angus Stewart was well prepared for their shifty shenanigan wording and dodging of facts, he really exposed them for what they are.

• steve2
    steve2

One change I predict:

In its published literature, JW org will be avoiding any mention of child sexual abuse allegations in other religious organization.

Up until about 3 years ago, the Watchtower and Awake periodically featured articles and/or news snippets on the negative publicity other groups were experiencing regarding child sexual abuse, often in a holier-than-thou tone.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I would have been very surprised if this had died with a whimper.

Any Aussie JW who says he doesn't know anything about it is either an idiot or a liar (not that the two are mutually exclusive :smirk:).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit