Lady drives car into Kingdom Hall

by Sugar Shane 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

On a side note, I always found it interesting that to be a useful dub "carrying his own load" you really needed to drive and own a reliable car to be able to get yourself out in FS and to the meetings. The ones that didn't were treated like a pain in the arse.

Such a Christian attitude.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I wonder if she HONKED first. 😂😂😂
  • rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

I think actual road test should be required. My mother lost her driver's license after being involved in 2 accidents that costs the insurance company $150,000. My dumb _ _ _ sister said well since she lives in a gated community she can still drive around the community. My response have you seen how she drives the golf cart? No she does not need to be driving anything that has any form of a motor because she is already drunk before she gets dressed in the morning. I would normally hang up about then because that is when she would start to cuss me out.

My estranged husband lost his license in his early 60'S. I felt like a cab driver.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

My MIL sleeps and drives, but our state doesn't have mandatory retesting for older drivers. She won't voluntarily give up her license. There's no public transportation here, either.

She's not allowed to drive any of the grandchildren around, though.

• jastrow
    jastrow
    I see the problem, the steering wheel was clearly on the wrong side of the vehicle. Island driver. :)
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Was there partaking of "emblems", involved in either of these crashes ?
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Luckily the car was driven by a lovely 78 year old sister of the Congregation and she escaped unscathed , and nobody else was hurt .

Had it been driven by a mentally diseased apostate the kingdom hall would have been demolished ,again with no injuries to anybody.

Just saying

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit