Non-jw women usually expect their man to have some type of social status. Whether it's Education, Money, Fame, etc.
These days, feminism also plays a role in a future, marriage. (The man is not the head, maybe the women is the head)
In the video below, these women are asked if they would marry or even date a man that makes 50k a year. The responses are interesting.
Quick Summary: According to Social Security data from 2019, the latest release, the median household income was $34,248.45, an increase over 2017 ($32,838.05).
Here’s the median income men earn in every age group, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics for the second quarter of 2019.
- 16 to 19 years: $507 weekly/$26,364 annually
- 20 to 24 years: $615 weekly/$31,980 annually
- 25 to 34 years: $893 weekly/$46,436 annually
- 35 to 44 years: $1,133 weekly/$58,916 annually
- 45 to 54 years: $1,153 weekly/$59,956 annually
- 55 to 64 years: $1,158 weekly/$60,216 annually
- 65 years and older: $1,039 weekly/$54,028 annually
But the comments are even more interesting because it shows what Non-jw men think of women like this.
With that in mind, do you feel the good thing about JW women is that they are not so much into material stuff and don't care to much about their future husbands having a Education, Money, and fame?
Do JW women make Better Wives?