GB wifes

by asp59 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• careful
    careful

Ding,

"I hope the more the GB make videos, the more JWs will see just how out of touch with reality they really are."

Unfortunately, few will since the belief that these men speak for God trumps any sense of logic. More likely the sisters will now want to put on the pounds so they can follow God's direction!

• waton
    waton

GB wifes? look @ Llnda. too bad genes like that are not replicated in children for the future of a slimmer human race.

• tiki
    tiki

Omg....sad and outrageous all at once. In effect they are saying to marrigeable men find a mama....somebody to clean up after you and feed you. And how offensive to an intelligent self-possessed woman. If a guy wants a maid let him hire one.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And suppose that "fat" wife starts exercising and becomes fit? What then? Just another way of instilling hang-ups against anything attractive, plus another sickness working for everyone. It is never better to be morbidly obese than to be at a healthy weight, and physically fit. Not only does it look ugly, but it is bad for the health and makes life more difficult (which is perfect for the washtowel, since they can say how this morbidly obese tub of lard pious-sneered despite the struggle instead of the same person pious-sneering at a healthy weight, and in good health without the struggle.)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Wasn't gluttony a sin in the bible ?

With all the information now about being over weight can develop serious health problems, Herd's comment was irresponsibly stupid and misleading .

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Riiiight...That's the wife's primary duty. Cook and clean. Nice.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How many religoius organizations propagate the social behavior that woman should be only cooks and cleaners for their husbands and possible children ?

All done in woeful subjection to their husbands of course.

Some even allowed beating their wives.

There are many, one being the JW religion.

Not surprising I guess when these men try to emulate the social positioning of the ancient Hebrew civilization that existed 3000 years ago.

Those ancient men made up the social rules for woman for themselves obviously to their own power and control. Woman were possessed back then by men as subservient chattel who could be bought for a price.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Lucky women. I think all they have to do is accomapny their JW Rockstar husbands to meetings and conventions, in all pomp and glory, when every other thing is taken care of by the donations from the R&F.

Wondering if the GB get a bonus every year.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I tried watching that Herd talk but found myself furious. Ok....women have to know how to cook, clean and sew a damn button on? Oh my God...can you say 1950? Are you kidding? So many women I do business with could kick some butt in the business world. They are strong and smart and could teach these asshats a few things.

Hey Head, how would you do if you weren't a taken care of WT drone? Could you support your family? Pay your rent/mortgage? Have decent insurance on you healthcare, car & home? Put food on your table? Pay for your car(s) and car repair and maintenance? These guys don't have a clue how the world outside of WT works. How can they , they have been locked up in their little JW bubble, with all their needs taken care of and being treated like a super star by all the drooling rank and file.

These guys are out of touch and delusional!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The JWS religion demeans woman to second class people below men on all accounts of social interaction, woman cant even hold microphones or direct traffic at Assembly halls. which makes for a puzzling question ..... why is there more woman who are JWS than men ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit