death at the 'memorial'

by eyeuse2badub 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Only a couple a minutes ago I lay flat on my back unconscious. During the time I slowly regained consciousness and before realizing what happened to me, I found myself trying to answer this post in my mind.

I slowly began to regain consciousness. I realized that I had fainted, fell to the floor and hit my head on the bathroom tile but without realizing it this post was in my mind. What happened to me was that I had surgery and was in severe pain,I had to go to the bathroom but overwhelmed from pain and trauma collapsed.

Nothing happened to me, my skull was not cracked, no broken bones, no injuries. I felt a sensation from hitting my skull o the hard floor but not pain.

Before I managed to get up and walk back to bed it struck me that in the past on more than one occasion I was remarkably rescued from death.

I just had to get up and post this. So here I am. Assuming this post about the woman is true, I cannot figure why it happened to her, very sad.

• cofty
    cofty
    it struck me that in the past on more than one occasion I was remarkably rescued from death

Your guardian angel let you fall and hit your head. I would ask for one that pays more attention.

What happened at the memorial is horrible. Life only makes sense when you stop trying to make sense of it.

• Giordano
    Giordano

The husband was taken to the hospital so I wondered if any of the brothers were going to the hospital to offer support and then I thought 'oh no they are going to be there so they can make sure he doesn't get blood.......... that he has his WT approved suicide note in his wallet.'

The comment that was criticized was meant to be indicative of how the organization feels about people who inconveniently die, of course a meeting would not be suspended. Did Bethel ever close down the presses if someone at Bethel passed away? Maybe they mentioned something at Breakfast.

The WTBTS published two magazines monthly did they ever mention anyone that passed away? How many words did they write defending their wackadoodle beliefs how many words for a loyal JW who gave a lifetime of service.......zero would be my guess.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If someone died at Bethel, the GB got an extra helping of pancakes. This may explain Sanderson's waist-line. Lots of old-timers are dying off.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit