Prophecy; "Food At The Proper Time"? ...or food for the BEAST?

by apocalypse 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Watchtower literature, according to Watchtower dogma, is not mere 'literature'... like any other literature from some "worldly" source, ...but rather it is "spiritual food" given by Christ's appointed "slave" at "the proper time" and in fulfillment of Bible prophecy. (Matthew 24:45-47)

This is the claim. https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20140815/receiving-food-at-proper-time/

So, would it be possible, is it conceivable, that a "list" exists, a list of pieces of this "spiritual food" that were manufactured, not as "spiritual food" for God's "chosen", but rather 'food' items that were written, printed and disseminated to God's sheep, and in fact everyone on Earth by means of the door to door work, for the sole purpose of feeding, not the faithful, but the Beast of the Apocalypse?

Sounds far fetched?

The Beast is none other than, (according to WTS dogma) the United Nations in New York City USA. And the "list" is a comprehensive log of all the literature written and composed by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York and submitted to the United Nations Department of Information, just across town, in order to satisfy the requirements of the UN DPI as outlined in the UN document "Criteria of Association".

And, have any of you here ever read a document called the Constitution of Jehovah's Witnesses? This is yet another requirement of the BEAST. That JW's have a "Constitution" and they submit it to the United Nations for review.

Not only was "a signature required" on an Application Form at the UN DPI ... but much more was required.

And the "damned" at Watchtower complied with each and every requirement.

"Spiritual food" indeed!

...POISON designed by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses in order to deceive the UN DPI so that Watchtower could send their men, their wolves in sheep's covering, into conferences at the UN General Assembly building.

Watchtower says it didn't know about Criteria of Association. But for ten years it wrote articles, "spiritual food" extolling the virtues of the United Nations, praising their efforts.

We all read these. Soon, we have a list.

• Magnum
    Magnum

My wife and I both remember reading Watchtower and/or Awake articles, probably in the early 90's, about the UN. At the time, we found the articles to be odd because they seemed to be favorable to the UN. It was baffling. I still remember wondering what the point was.

It wasn't until the last decade or so that we found out why the articles were written and it suddenly made sense. They were written, as you mentioned in your post, "in order to satisfy the requirements of the UN DPI as outlined in the UN document "Criteria of Association"".

My wife still frequently mentions those magazine articles and is angered. She says she feels used. It maddens me, too.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Does any one know which four awake articles written and thier dates?

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

We are soon to have the complete documentation of what "food at the proper time" was submitted to UN DPI

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Magnus - "My wife and I both remember reading Watchtower and/or Awake articles, probably in the early 90's, about the UN. At the time, we found the articles to be odd because they seemed to be favorable to the UN. It was baffling."

Same.

I had privately wondered if the "anointed" had come to a different understanding about the "Wild Beast" and were trying to ease the R&F into it.

• aintenoughwiskey
    aintenoughwiskey

Fornicate with the wild beast for 10 years, lie through their teeth about it when caught. But don't you dare swim in the YMCA pool!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

More like we had been "fooled at the proper time"!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit