What's up with the demonic avatar?

by Repent 18 Replies latest forum tech-support

• carla
    carla

How could anyone come to this forum and not realize it is made up of mostly ex jw's?

"You're starting to prove that Jehovah's witnesses are false profets" - (you mean prophet?) well, no kidding. I think almost everyone on this site believes that the wt/jw's are false prophets.

Have the jw's disturbed you somehow? perhaps you would have meaningful answers if your posts were a bit more coherent.

Then again Fedupjw is probably right.

• vienne
    vienne

The original poster needs a good remedial reading course. Most school districts offer them to adults, assuming he is an adult in any sense.

Dear Repent,

You came here to call Jehovah's Witnesses to repentance? Fine. At least some of them need to do that. But you cannot succeed if you do not alter your approach. For instance you jump from bad behavior [the responses here you imagine came from still adherent Witnesses] to Witnesses being 'false profits.' That's a major logic fault. If you seek to persuade, that will not work.

It helps if you spell check. An occasional typo can be ignored. We all make them. But that's plainly a misspelling. Unfortunately, a misspelling is often taken as a measure of intellect. Put more plainly, it makes you look stupid.

If you wish to persuade Bible believers, you must know the book yourself. You have yet to show any sign that you do. Some JWs can put professors of religion to shame. Notice, I said 'some.' Those who can't will run off to those who can. As a religious illiterate, who will you persuade?

My take on your thoughtless, illiterate posts is that you have reading comprehension problems. There are remedies for that, no matter the cause. Avail yourself.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Repent queried,

First of all, "tell us >what the fuck you are talking about<", does not your religion forbid you from using cursing?

Dear MORON,

This is NOT a JW site. My "religion" is atheism. I go to the atheist church 9 times a week. Kiss my ... .

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

This Repent poster must be an idiot if he thinks this is a pro JWS discussion forum.

He did leave with some sanctimonious righteous judgementalism to uphold his virtue in the eyes of God Jehovah.

Jws for most part are intellectually dim and not well educated, the perfect person to be exploited and controlled.

Repent Repent for coming here and never come back !

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i doubt he will be back. Probably Nigerian.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

WTF? I mean what year is this 1600? This is likely the same person that claims they can find demonic images in the WT literature. The avatars on this forum that are default are not demonic they are insects and crabs etc. Are crabs demonic? I catch them in the summer and eat them,. Maybe I'm demonized. Are insects demonic? Well maybe you got a point there ...:P

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Welcome to my web site Repent

You obviously haven't found out yet the JWS religion is my organization, that's why all the lies and deception

Jehovah's Witnesses aren't witnesses to Jehovah, they are witnesses to the owners of the Watchtower Corporation (Apostate sinners) and its made up false gospel of Jesus.

I'm control over 8 million suckers or I mean people, they are enslaved to me ....boo ha ha

Picture Of The Devil Laughing - Laugh Poster

• Simon
    Simon

Two questions:

Do demons really look like cute cartoons? If so, they sound adorable.

Wouldn't demons look exactly the same as Angels? Or are we going off TV representations of them ...

• minimus
    minimus

Repent isn’t real.👿

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit