Fisherman

Is that music?

• ElderEtta
    ElderEtta

Impossible to follow it needs to be slowed down about 3x

• dropoffyourkeylee
  • Unstuck
    Unstuck

This is very interesting - thanks for sharing scotsman. Hubby and I saw Sufjan in concert a few years back and he shared that he was raised in a fundamentalist Bible-belt group (from what I remember he told us that evening). His parents sounded positively loopy.

I'm curious as to his inspiration for this clip. There will be more behind it......he doesn't strike me as a gullible type and his songs are usually loaded with meaning.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Hubby and I saw Sufjan in concert

You spent money to listen to that?!

• Unstuck
    Unstuck

Ha ha Fisherman - it's called culture and he has an amazing voice. He's not for everyone, I grant you - but I have a broad musical library and like to expand my horizons.....

And if I hadn't seen him I wouldn't know that he shares something in common with all born-in JWs, being raised as he was. He broke away from it - so he can't be all that bad!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    "it's" called culture and he has an amazing voice

What an outrage. I find him and his din very annoying and disturbing.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

An outrage? Because someone likes music you dont it's an outrage?

You must have one miserable life Fisherman, you must go around in a permanent state of outrage.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Because someone likes music you dont it's an outrage?

No, only his music. That is how I feel about it. You don't have to like it.

You must have one miserable life Fisherman, you must go around in a permanent state of outrage.

And no, you are just bitter at watchtower and taking it out on me and my comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit