Hillary is telling all Americans to NOT CONCEDE IF TRUMP WINS----FIGHT! What will you do if you are put in a corner.

by pistolpete 20 Replies latest social current

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Why are intelligent people still discussing the 3 million extra votes of hillary?

The electoral college is there for a reason

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Pete Zahut

The title of your post is "Hilary is telling "All AMERICANS" Not to Concede If Trump wins

Sorry, I forgot to put in the Word Democratic in front of ALL AMERICANS

Hillary in all her speeches uses the term "Reaching out to -All Americans" --Republicans and Democrats to give the uninformed voter who is still undecided, that she is a True Democrat that represents peace and unity.

But it's a given that all Republicans know she is only referring to her Democratic supporters when she uses the term "ALL AMERICANS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRklML8lRVA

I assumed those reading my posts already knew I am against the Democratic platform, and I assume that everyone already knows that when Hillary uses the term "All Americans" Hillary actually means "All my Democrat Supporters.

Everyone knows full well that no Republican voters will follow her directions to NOT CONCEDE, if Trump wins. Only her "AMERICAN DEMOCRAT SUPPORTERS" will follow everything she says.

In the First sentence of my post I made this obvious when I said "Democratic supporters"
    Quote my first sentence of my post

Hillary Clinton is telling all Democratic supporters .

I keep forgetting this is not a purely political Republican site where everyone already knows the in"s and out's of our political language.

I'll try to be more inclusive in what I post, which won't be a lot anyway because I spend my time on other sites that are more political red state orientated.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Everyone knows full well that no Republican voters will follow her directions to NOT CONCEDE, if Trump wins. Only her "AMERICAN DEMOCRAT SUPPORTERS" will follow everything she says.

Again, she is SPECULATING that the Trump camp will do something(s) unethical and is advising JOE BIDEN not to succeed IF that were to happen. Lots of people vote non partisan so she’s talking to anyone who supports Biden not only Democrats however she is only advising HIM not to succeed. She is not calling for a unilateral revolt and it is doubtful that anyone will be pushed into a corner as your original post title stated.

To me, your original post seemed as if it might be intentionally trying to use the most feeble evidence to stir things up. It's good that your posts on this and other sites will be more inclusive as you say and will hopefully seem less influenced by your own bias.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

To be fair, she is not telling supporters to not concede. She is saying BIDEN shouldn't concede, which is curious because that is what they say about Trump -- that he will not concede if he loses. I suspect that if Trump loses, he will concede without much fuss, and I actually think it will be a lot more problematic if Biden wins. Not so much because of Biden -- I doubt he'll even understand what's going on, but I think the level of unrest from the radical leftists will increase right after. What that means for our cities, I'm not really sure yet.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

If trump wins you can bet there will be extreme rioting. And the conservatives(not KKK, arian) will take notice.

Hilliary mentioned pressuring people at the polls and hinted at putting in biased judges

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I watched the clips a few times. Yes, the title of the OP is clumsy. But can you really not figure out the intent?

Let’s fix it:

Hillary is telling all Americans about the left’s plan. Biden should, under no circumstances, CONCEDE IF TRUMP WINS----FIGHT! What will you do when you feel backed into a corner?

And, yes, Hillary was speculating that Trump might try something at the polls. But, as usual the left tips their hand through projection. Universal truth #1: The left accuses you of what they themselves do and think. To Hillary, “the polls” are the new mail-in balloting, and the Democrats haven’t been really that secretive about their plans:

1. Get mail-in voting so that nobody can be quite sure about the real election results.

2. Litigate and never concede.

The only way we don’t end up killing each other this fall: Open the polls. Secure the polls. Tell EVERYONE, no matter what side you are on, that it is OK to vote. And if Trump wins, and the left wants to riot more, flood the streets with the national guard (invoke the insurrection act) and put an end to it.

• Simon
    Simon

Clinton is one bitter old hag. Here she is still pushing the thoroughly debunked Russia collusion hoax. How debunked is it? The democrats didn't mention it ONCE during their convention.

How stupid do they think we are?

And how much is Bill thinking "I'm so sick of her shit, I wonder if the guy we got for Epstein is still on call?"

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1302289245600583681

• Simon
    Simon
    To be fair, she is not telling supporters to not concede. She is saying BIDEN shouldn't concede

That's semantics - only the candidate gets to concede, the supporters aren't on the ballot.

But you know the point is to keep supporters fired up and threatening violence and destruction.

The purpose of the public threat, and it is a threat, is "let us win or we'll go ape and smash everything up". It's like a poorly scripted mafia shakedown movie, it would be comical if it wasn't all so serious for everyone's future.

Trump hasn't even defied any court orders when his policies have been challenged or blocked. However obviously poor the decisions are he abides by the legal process. If we're meant to believe he's a dictator, as they claim, then he's the worst dictator imaginable. They have no basis to suggest that he won't honour the outcome of any fair election.

Of course as always, they accuse others of what they are guilty of. Banana republic president Obama was the first president to not hand over power peacefully and not shut-up after having his turn holding the office as other presidents have previously. Classless.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Pete: There are multiple stories.

Hillary indeed did tell Biden pre-DNC to never concede (August 26)

But Hillary has been over the last few days warning Americans that they should "save our Democracy" and "We have 67 days to end this corrupt administration" implying that even if Trump loses, Americans should not concede the election.

Former President Barack Obama warned during the DNC that "American democracy may not survive if Donald Trump is reelected" and not to concede the election.

Kamala Harris said "There is no vaccine for racism. We have got to do the work." which is a nod that these social issues are larger than the result of the election and thus not to concede the election

You can listen to the DNC online, their entire platform is "Trump Bad, We Won't Concede a Loss"

Even Biden has been threatening with more Antifa/BLM action if he loses: “Does anyone believe there will be less violence in America if Donald Trump is reelected?”

The Democrats created the "National Task Force on Election Crises" which is contacting leading politicians from both major parties, military figures, star athletes, faith leaders and business executives, asking them to reassure voters of the results if chaos ensues (aka Biden loses) after the Nov. 3 contest. The task force also has meetings next month with big tech firms, including Google, Apple, Facebook and Twitter, to provide them advice and learn how the companies plan to deal with post-election "disinformation" on their platforms.

Then there is Issue One with the same goal, they are calling themselves bi-partisan, because they got a couple of famous never-Trump Republicans, but their chairperson said "There is only one candidate questioning the integrity of the election and calling it rigged." which we all know is false, Biden, Harris, Clinton and Obama have already called the election rigged already.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Pete Zahut

Again, she is SPECULATING that the Trump camp will do something(s) unethical and is advising JOE BIDEN not to succeed IF that were to happen.

Both Hillary and Joe Biden belong to the Democratic Party. Both are fighting for the same agenda and platform. Both have said nothing about the rioting and burning of all our cities until now that many Democrats are leaving their support.

Do you actually believe that Hillary and Joe Biden have no access to each other considering Hillary is furious that the citizens rejected her and voted for Trump? And Joe Biden’s chances of winning the Presidency all depend on Trump. He’s the HUGE WALL in the way of him getting the Presidency.

If as you say, Hillary is ADVISING JOE BIDEN, and JOE BIDEN ONLY, then why not advice him IN PRIVATE?

Why the need for her to make sure her comments on the need to NOT CONCEDE ---be televised on all networks, put on YouTube, facebook, instagram, etc. if the advice is ONLY FOR JOE BIDEN.

You don’t understand how politics works and how masses are swayed.

If I want to advice one person, I talk to them ALONE.

If I want to subtly get a mass of people to do something for me, I will go on TV-video and in a clever and indirect way, say what I want done in order to achieve something.

Why do you think the Governing Body regularly go on video to talk to it’s members. They are not as stupid as some think.

quote; To me, your original post seemed as if it might be intentionally trying to use the most feeble evidence to stir things up.

Really, --------that is what’s going through your mind.

That I’m stirring things up by posting on a site that probably has less than 200 viewers.

And yet you can’t see Hillary’s language which is designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience of 350, 000, 000 citizens of the USA?

Quote; Lots of people vote non partisan so she’s talking to anyone who supports Biden not only Democrats however she is only advising HIM not to succeed.

If she was really just ADVISING JOE BIDEN, why not just meet with him—PRIVATELY ---and tell him not to concede.

Because she wasn’t ADVISING JUST JOE BIDEN.

It’s called politics Pete, and even though I’m young, I’ve been in it for longer than you, and I know how it works because I am very involved with my cities politics. In fact, I am hoping to run for city council then Mayor once I get older. And who knows after that. If AOC can be voted to Congress, then nothing is impossible.

Quote; She is not calling for a unilateral revolt and it is doubtful that anyone will be pushed into a corner as your original post title stated.

Just look at what’s happening at some of the major Democrat run cities like Seattle and Portland. Democrats don’t have to DIRECTLY CALL FOR UNILATERAL REVOLT.

All they have to do to incite violence and rioting is by cleverly using their “Rhetoric “just like Hillary, to incite REVOLT. Then they go on MSNBC and say that there is no such thing as riots, it’s just peaceful protests.

Do you actually believe that just because you live in a peaceful place right now that it’s not possible that events can turn around in minutes and suddenly you find yourself in a corner having to decide how you are going to get out of this situation alive.

The videos don’t lie. This just happened last night and many people are being pushed into a corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcDSlMH5yqg

President Trump has offered to stop the riots in MINUTES with the NATIONAL GUARD just like he did in Kenosha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSAc0iFMDKc

Why do you think there is a huge exodus taking place in Democrat cities like NY, California, Seattle, etc. Heck even Elon Musk is leaving California and moving to Texas. Along with several business owners who employ thousands of smart, educated people

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/leaving-seattle-texas-employees-free

All these smart people are not saying------HILLARY WAS JUST ADVISING JOE BIDEN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit