“A Better World Is Near.”

by Rattigan350 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"The campaign will feature the distribution of a special edition of The Watchtower magazine containing the cover series “A Better World Is Near.”"

"More than 36 million printed copies of the magazine will be distributed in some 230 languages to communities in 240 lands around the globe. In addition, the digital publication is available on various platforms in nearly 400 languages."

But hasn't this better world been near for 20, 40, 60, 100 years? A message of hope is not what is refreshing. Fixing things is what is refreshing.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So now it`s not just around the corner , not soon ,but near.?

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    it`s not just around the corner , not soon ,but near.?

"Very soon now!"

142 years of "very soon now".

If it delays a few more centuries, I might have to consider the possibility that they don't know what they are talking about.

• hoser
    hoser

When is this campaign?

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    When is this campaign?

Right now - the month of November 2021.

LOL - good to know this "special campaign" is every bit as effective as the lass 80 or 90 "special campaigns" they've held - 99.9% of the globe's population has no idea about it.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Isn't that a reprint of a watchtower from 60 years ago?

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"Near"? As in "the Andromeda galaxy is nearest to the Milky Way" near?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

From the Midweek Meeting Workbook September...

During November, we will make a special effort to share the good news that a better world is near. (Ps 37:10, 11; Re 21:3-5) Adjust your schedule to share fully in this campaign. If you sign up to serve as an auxiliary pioneer for the month, you may choose a 30- or 50-hour requirement.”

The Watchtower was No2 , 2021

Beats me how they do this with no public ministry? That is an awful lot of letters !

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

"More than 36 million printed copies of the magazine will be distributed in some 230 languages to communities in 240 lands around the globe."

Well THAT certainly sounds like a "wise" use of dedicated funds! How do they have the cajones to say those MORE than 36 million PRINTED copies WILL be distributed, and at the same time instruct that ONLY persons who have already shown interest be mailed a copy? The rest just get a suggestion to go to Jay Double You dot Org. to read it.

I see a massive propaganda number in the future. 36 million printed copies, plus the actual printed copies that are mailed to those alleged interested people, plus every single web hit counted on their website = "THE MOST NUMBER OF MAGAZINES EVER DISTRIBUTED in history! Look how god is opening up peoples hearts to our wonderful message in this last second of this wicked world!"

Excuse me, I think I just threw up a little in the back of my own throat writing that last couple sentences.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

6uild

6ack

6etter World is Near

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit