The last part of the last days 1967

by Fadeaway1962 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

ts Lett just repeated from this watchtower.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

How funny - I love that. More than 50 years later we are still in the 'final part of the final part of the last day of the last days,' or however Lett put it.

I can see it's the April 1, 1967 Watchtower but I can't quite make out the page number. I would like to have it for reference. Thanks Fadeaway1962!

Edited to add: Found it! I actually have that Watchtower. The quote is on page 197, par 6.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Scenic viewer I copied it from another forum , but just looked on JW.org the w/tower is there it's pages 197_98 .

Over 53 years ago , that's why I was told I would not finish any schooling etc .

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

QUOTE from The Watchtower :

The “last days” contain their own unique grouping of marks, or events, forming a positive “fingerprint” that cannot belong to any other time period.

When the many factors are put together, we find that our generation, our day is the one that is identified in the Bible as the “last days.” In fact, in this year 1967 we are actually living in the final part of that time! This can be compared to, not just the last day of a week, but, rather, the last part of that last day.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1967241#h=9

• Biahi
    Biahi

Thank you, Watchtower! You can be condemned by your own words!

• James Jack
    James Jack

Thanks for posting this with the reference picture. I sent it out to a few of my family.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Looked at one way it's a sick religion.

Looked at another way it's still a sick religion.

It is a death cult. Billions need to die so a couple of million JW's get to live in a paradise earth?

Has anybody found an honest to god reference of a "Paradise Earth in the bible"?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

What is the worst enemy of Jehovah's Witnesses? Their own literature!

(I don't know who to credit for saying that, but I read it somewhere on the internet.)

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Double post.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Where can I get a picture of that watchtower? Or could op post it as a PDF please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit