Requesting a few dozen copies of any edition of Watchtower and/or Awake!

by Pete J 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pete J
    Pete J

Hi all,

I need maybe 2-5 dozen copies of any edition of the Watchtower or Awake! magazines to distribute to family, friends, and neighbors. Any reasonable condition. I looked on ebay and couldn't find anything reasonable. Preferably free or very low cost. I'll gladly pay cheap US Postal Service shipping to Massachusetts of course.

Thanks!

Pete

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

First: Why?

Second: Just go to a Kingdom Hall during a meeting and discreetly take what they've got.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Sorry, I just threw out my garbage.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

If you can give me a good reason for you doing so, then maybe I will pay the freight.

• honest
    honest

Are you sure your family, friends and neighbours would appreciate such literature?

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

You do realize this is an Ex JW site??

• steve2
    steve2

Pete J, what an odd request, including the desired number, 2-5 dozen. Do you have a crafty scheme up your sleeve or are you a JW in desperate need of catching up on your monthly placements or something else?

• freddo
    freddo

@HereIgo

Err ... not quite. It says on the home page all are welcome.

Just because most on here are hurt by/disgusted by/weary of/etc. the WTB&TS and its Golden Calf JWdotORG doesn't mean that if anyone can show that JW's have the truth and represent any creator then we wouldn't respectfully listen and discuss ...

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

@ Herelgo - Freddo nailed it: I'm so glad that this is not an ex-JW site, otherwise we'd lose the opportunity to communicate with active J.W.'s who need help and encouragement to examine/confirm their serious doubts about their masters in Brooklyn. They want reassurance and friendship, not ridicule, whereas the hierarchy deserves the opposite.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Me too. I also need maybe 2-5 dozen copies of any edition of the Watchtower or Awake! magazines to distribute to family, friends, and neighbors. Any reasonable condition. They are avid breeders of birds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit