Chapter 26 New Boy 50 years a Watchtower slave

by new boy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Some of these young bros left bb to marry local females, some with 4 or 5 kids

Do any of you guy remember a guy by the name of Flinchbaugh? Above quote applies to him,went to my mother KH

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    there was no choice for females.

You are right but there were single sisters that were accepted. The problem was, who were they going to room with. So, the single sister that came to bb was accepted with her "fleshy" ( I hate to use that word ) sister together. The Ledley sisters for example. And single sisters too. Louise Borden for example and Carrol S.. And widow sisters too. Sister Di Cecca. But there were very few unmarried sisters.I don't remember if Laura Decker was also in bb before she married Jerry. But having a whole bunch of single females running around would have been a problem. A couple of very beautiful married sister I remember were Debby Barr and another Polish sister named Eva Wilson. I don't know if anyone remembers a single sister named Esther or Ester Lupiz. elderly, Mexican but didn't look it;she was always with Bro and sis Knorr.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit