JWs getting into film production what could go wrong

by mickbobcat 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Actually I'm in the opinion that when people visually see the great FDSL ones speak they may be more accepting to what the glorified spiritual ones say, in other words better brainwashing.

The book 1984 comes to mind Big Brother is watching.

Image result for big brother watches

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Rocketman - "Actually I'm in the opinion that when people visually see the great FDSL ones speak they may be more accepting to what the glorified spiritual ones say, in other words better brainwashing."

I just got the weirdest slogan image in my head... "Jehovah's Witnesses: Better Blessedness Through Brainwashing"

Seriously, though, I'm sort of on that page, too...

...Stephen Lett is the first example to come to mind. After all, the rest of the Crazy Eight have gotta know just how fucking ridiculous the guy sounds, but they still put him on.

The only reason for that (that makes any sense to me) is that he's gotta be some kind of litmus test...

...they realize if a dutiful rank-and-filer can drink Letto the Clown's Kool-Aid and still say "please, sir, can I have some more" and mean it...

...the Org's got him for life.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123
    Stephen Lett comes to mind...

Yep

His facial expressions come off so honest, true and sincere which I'm sure is probably the reason why the rest of the GB members use and exploit him to give talks on delicate subjects to soften and appeal as being true and honest.

How can anyone doubt or question the truth and honest coming from a guy like this ?

Image result for stephen lett

Image result for stephen lett

• asp59
    asp59

Yeah but if they wanna come out as honest and kind why have someone like Morris tight pants on. I think it backfired having GB on. Many feel discouraged having leaders that seem not to know what planet they on.

• Overrated
    Overrated

They couldn't make it in Hollywood. Now you have JW-Wood. Woo-woo.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

They can call it: FOLLYWOOD

fol·ly

(fŏl′ē)

n. pl. fol·lies
    1. Lack of good sense, understanding, or foresight: an act of folly
    a. An act or instance of foolishness: regretted the follies of his youth.
    b. A costly undertaking having an absurd or ruinous outcome.
  • Overrated
    Overrated

Sea Breeze- FollyWood, what a good name for JW Motion Pictures. They sure are the definition.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

One thing I remember about all the pre-taped dramas was the American accent. So funny watching an old school drama acted by the local brothers in some place in Australia that no-one has heard of, miming to American accents.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Or Jehollywood even.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I love the fact they keep S.Lett on those videos .I would never have become a JW, "If ever I saw His Face" on a video. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit