Trump: the Mary Decker of Politics

by Simon 9 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

I have never heard a politician whine like a little girl so much and claim everything to be "so unfair".

Now he's trying to claim that a reporter may have been "coming at him with a bomb" (to justify his campaign manager attacking her) just because she had a pen, yes - a reporter had a pen. And of course he's going to sue - anytime he's criticized or loses a primary he threatens a lawsuit over it.

"she had a pen in her hand, it could of been a bomb or just a pen - which can be dangerous". Yes Mr Trump, we know a female reporter writing about you if threatening.

In last nights town hall he claims *not* to have suggested suing her and seems to genuinely believe that saying something in a tweet isn't actually saying it.

On more serious and worrying subjects, he wants the US to pull out of Nato and for every country in Asia and the Middle East to get nukes "because it's so unfair".

For someone who plays the tough guy all the time he comes across as incredibly insecure, and whines about how everything is unfair if anyone criticizes him but backs down with denials if pressed on something he has said (or claims it's "unfair" that he's been challenged).

If you don't know who Mary Decker is (maybe you're too young) she too represented the US and was an embarrassment on the world stage. Is that really what you want?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    one of the funniest events in sport watching her elbowed off the track by Zola Budd
  • Simon
    Simon

I remember she lay at the side of the track sobbing instead of getting up and running and then claimed that the bare-footed Zola Budd in front of her had tripped her (even though *she* had spiked running shoes).

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

If I were an American going by the poll's leading candidates of Trump, Sanders and Clinton, I would vote...

1. Sanders

2. Trump

3. Refuse Ballot

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

He is a disgrace, the perfect example of spoiled rotten from birth.

It confirms my suspicions that the base, along with many others in the GOP are a bunch of racists, sexist, xenophobes, gun nuts.

The USA is in big trouble if that maniacal, narcissist, monster gets in the WH.

DY

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Wow Simon you brought back some memories. Unfortunately Mary Decker's antics worked and Zola was penalized ... the same way Trump's antics work.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Simon - "...For someone who plays the tough guy all the time he comes across as incredibly insecure..."

Guys like that play the tough-guy because they're insecure.

Playing the tough-guy is, in fact, an attempt to hide the fact that they're insecure.

If they weren't insecure, they wouldn't need to play the tough-guy.

x

Real tough guys don't need to be boorish, loudmouthed assholes.

Their toughness speaks for itself.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Vidiot :

John Wayne had a serious superiority complex because he played heroes in "Sands of Iwo Jima" and "The Longest Day" but never actually served a day in the military himself. Apparently he had a hard time looking real vets in the eye.

• sir82
    sir82

Guys like that play the tough-guy because they're insecure.

Playing the tough-guy is, in fact, an attempt to hide the fact that they're insecure.

If they weren't insecure, they wouldn't need to play the tough-guy.

I know more than one elder who fits that description to a tee.

Maybe that's why I dislike Trump - he reminds me of all the blowhard elders I've ever known.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

That's why I think that you cannot be of sound mind if you think someone without any political experience would be perfect to be the President of the greatest country, especially when you add a moron like Trump to the mix. So surprising to see all the mental patients who wait on line at his rallies and actually think he's a good choice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit