When Elders Drink and Get tooo Relaxed

by Luther bertrand 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Luther bertrand
    Luther bertrand
    What was the craziest thing you have ever heard an elder say after getting sauced?
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Not that I can answer your question specifically Luther

. However I was an MS and associated with Elders socially and we all had plenty to drink at functions without getting drunk / I would say we could drink a lot without being visibly intoxicated .And in those days you could get away with it.and even drive.

We did have a good social life.among the J.W.`s

Nobody in our circle of friends was ever charged with drink driving.

Of course this never happened every weekend , maybe it happened once or twice a year in my 33 years as a J.W. , just to set the record straight.

No way could you get away with that nowadays.

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    I can tell you the most detailed, intimate information about judicial cases, courtesy of some elders who were very liberal with info after a few drinks!......
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

When eldubs and MS's have a few, you really start to learn that many of them ''have waters that run deep''. More like a raging torrent of water which 'runs deep' within them. Can be very 'interesting' individuals per se. To know that some of the ''holier ones'' could be quite cool , if they weren't hiding behind the WT religious curtain 24/7!!

• Naoscillator
    Naoscillator
    If Bernie Sanders gets elected he will ban religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit