McFree v. Watchtower!

by Atlantis 31 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Blows my mind that WatchTower has NOTHING better to do with their billions of dollars worth of donations, than go after some obscure guy on YouTube making fools out of them with LEGO videos.

Apparently the JW faith is THAT weak that they are "threatened" by it. Un-fuggin-be-liev-able!

• dozy
    dozy

Ahh - well done , Kevin! I love the Dubtown videos. There is a big gap in the market out there for someone with the technical and creative abilities to satirise the JW Society/Org ( albeit that they almost seem to set out to unconsciously parody themselves much of the time. )

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I recall hearing from time to time that brothers would do repair work on Kingdom Halls/Assembly Halls and then give an invoice to the Elders. Many times said invoice would be returned with a note that simply stated, "Thank you for your contribution."

Imagine mailing the legal bill the Watchtower racked up and send it to all active Witnesses with a note that read, "Thank you for your contribution."

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Here is the Dubtown Bottlegate URL

https://youtu.be/y3XSW59j0tI

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Bottlegate video is genius, especially the Irish song šŸ‘

• Foxie
    Foxie

Watchtower has almost destroyed families and has caused people to end their life as well as entire family's because of their teaching about Armageddon, And the distruction of Innocent people including babies that have no idea what being babtised is only maybe bath time!

They should be Sued to no end for showing acts of violence to young ones 3-10 year olds, even disturbing to older ones, in their "movie's" .

They need to be sued for the ones who lost a family member who didn't take any blood fractions because what Watchtower said.

They should be sued for all the now adults who could have gone onto college but didn't Because of what Watchtower Said.

They should be sued and elders sued for telling woman to stay with an abusive person because it would make them, watchtower look bad.

They need to have a negative balance in their billions of dollars accounts Around the world that they hide. Let them eat bread.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

The whole video is fantastic! Did you catch the store next door to ''Bottle Anointed King'' liquor store? TONY'S Complete Suit of Tight Pants

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FOXIE:

Very well said and welcome to the forum!

I feel sorry for many people who followed bad advice to their detriment! The one about college/careers particularly bothered me..I wouldnā€™t be Retired today if I had listened to all the intrusive JW busybodies who tried to get me to quit my full-time job years ago.

I am grateful I was a marginal Witness on the fringes of the congregation who was shunned by certain people.. It made it easier for me to ā€˜Fadeā€™ from this awful religion.

• I quit!
    I quit!

It seems strange that an organization that has produced so much of their content anonymously would think they have the right to know someone else's identification.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Thank You! Mcfree for making Watchtower look so stupid! Keep up the good work!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit